CHAPTER 8

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

ONE MONTH LATER

It’s been a month already since I’ve graduated from university. I should have a job by now. Yea yea yea~~ you don’t have to remind me that because I DON’T have one since a month ago! Well actually my dad’s friends had offered me lots of kind of jobs but I insisted to find the job myself which was a VERY STUPID decision to make! And now I’m a jobless woman and a full housewife! To get to suffer from Zelo’s whines, nags, his erted hormones (well I don’t know what that exactly means but I think you can understand) and all of those weird stuffs related to him. You know he’s kinda like having multi personality, sometimes he hates to be with me, sometimes he wants to be with me, sometimes he’s sort of….sort of….argghhh..Whatever… the point is he’s WEIRD!

So since I don’t have anything to do today, my parent in law were going somewhere I didn't know. I didn’t see them since this morning and Zelo, he had school to attend. Sigh poor me having a husband who is still in high school. I called my friends to have a hang out together at the Maid café. You know it’s a cool kind of café, at least it’s the coolest that I can think of by now. I asked them to come by lunch time because some of them, to be exact all the three of them except me have a job now. Reene is now a fashion designer, Z is now a doctor in his father’s hospital which is soon to be hers and Mirae is now following his father’s career, she had become a businesswoman. They seems pretty busy right?~~ but for this friend of theirs what they can possibly say other than ‘ok’ or ‘yes’. Kekeke. Actually I have one more friend, Wawi, but she’s not with us at the moment since she’s continuing her study abroad right after we’re graduated from high school. Aww I kinda missed her now. But without her I’m the maknae! HAHA I can nag at the three people anytime I want! Sorry guys.

===

I didn’t have to wait for them for long. They came right on time.

Me: “Hey guys!”

Them: “Hey!” they said in unison.

Me: “Let’s take our order first”

I called the waiter and we ordered our lunch. As usual Mirae will be the one who place the order the most. Her eating habit doesn’t change at all but amazingly she still got the slender waist despite her monstrous appetite. I wonder how she did that.

Z: “So, how’s the life?” she winked.

Reene: “Yea how was it? Was it fun? How’s your *cough* you know first night together?”

Mirae: “……” she was just busy gobbling up the bread in front of her.

Me: “Yah! Reene! Cut it out! Enough with your erted mind! And anyway it’s not fun at all”

I told them how’s my life been and why I didn't have any jobs now and all from the beginning up until now I met them.

Z: “Ohhhhh….hey speaking of jobs I think I have one to offer to you”

Me: “Really?”

Z: “Here, look at this” giving her phone to me.

Me: “A teacher? Seriously? Since when you think I am good at teaching?”

Mirea: “Worth trying don’t you think? Rather then you stuck in that stranded house like what you've said”

Reene: “Yea”

Me: “I’ll think of it”

We ate our lunch and chit chatting until it’s time for us to go.

I think again about  Z’s offer. A school needed a relief teacher for around 2 or 3 months, as an English teacher. So far that I can recall, my English is not that amazing neither too , I’m just average. Well I guess I can accept this offer, like Mirae said worth trying right? Beside I don’t to stay at home without doing anything.

===

I applied for the job and I got it! And I will start on the next day. Why is it too fast? Well it’s because I was the only person who applied for the job. The headmaster said it’s been almost a month and no one ever applied for the job not until I am the first one to apply it. I wonder why it is so. Maybe the school got a bad reputation? Since you know it’s an all boy school. But nonsense! It’s an ALL BOY school, it’s impossible that the girls out there don’t want to take this golden opportunity to find you know sweet handsome cute guys~~ right? Oh wait did I just said that? Wake up Ah Ra! They’re kids!

Anyway back to my story. It was the first day of me being a teacher. I am a substitute English teacher in Seika High School. As I mentioned earlier it’s an all boy school. It was a good day on my way to the school. The sun shines and for sure it’s a lovely day for me to start my day as a working woman. And because of that I decided to take the public transport rather than driving myself to the school. AND BECAUSE OF THAT I MET THIS FREAKIN THIEF GRANDMA! AND BECAUSE OF THAT I AM LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY!

 

FLASHBACK

I was waiting to cross the zebra line to the next side of the road where the bus stop was when there was an old lady bringing a lot of stuff with her waiting to cross too. The light turned green meaning we can cross the road now. I was already leaving the old lady behind but my stupidity asked me to go back to help her. So I helped her crossing the road. When we got to the next side of the road she grabbed my bag and ran away! I tried to catch her. With my heels and skirt and my working clothes on I chased her but she’s too fast! Now all I have is my nothing! My phone my wallet and my ID! Nahh luckily I left my ID at home. I forgot to bring it! In the end I have to walk about a kilometer to the school.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

So now here I am in front of the CLOSED gate to Seika High School with a grumpy security guard. It’s past school registration time already. All those students had already went for their first period of class, that’s why.

“Sir, can you let me in?”

“I’ve told you NO! You can’t go in! Visitors are not allowed during school hours unless it is important!”

“Sir! I’m the relief teacher here! This is my first day of work! I don’t want to get fired! And it is damn important! Sir~~~” I begged putting my face between the gate’s gap.

“NO!”

I was about to turned away and decided to just go home but I got an idea. Maybe with this at least the guard will let me in. I will try various ways to go in.

 

SEDUCTIVE WAY

I held up one of my leg by the gate and look at the guard with the most seductive look that I could make.

“Mr.G, can you let me in? Because it’s hot out here” rubbing my lips upon the gate and give him a wink. You wanna know what he said after that?

“Disgusting” and give me the disgusted look.

So it’s FAILED!

 

PUPPY EYE => FAILED!

 

TRYING TO BE SICK => ALSO FAILED!

 

CRAZY WAY!

Because none of the above tricks succeeded so I try this one. I knock the gate with a medium sized log. Wait log is too big.. perhaps you know a huge stick enough for you to crash your brother’s car window. I knock the gate hard. I act all crazy! I scream and all and …

 

Ah Ra: Oi author! Can you just let me in? Can’t you see you’re embarrassing me now? I think those boys already think I’m weird.

Author (Matoki): Oh sorry hehehe.. *mumbling* you’re weird..

Ah Ra: Say again?!

 

And now finally I’m in BUT! The headmaster wanted to see me. I’m guessing it’s because of the trouble I’ve made.

Edited