CHAPTER 24

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The ultimate event had started meaning Zelo and Luhan’s deal also started. Ah Ra was still in the maid café. It was unexpectedly full with customers. But mostly they are girls from various schools in town. Of course, it’s the first time that Seika High School held such event. Inviting public to come and it is a golden opportunity for the girls to come and seek for their beloved crush or lovers. Beside she heard this event is not just for fun but to raise the charity of the school. Part of the donations will be given to the needed ones.  

===

LUHAN’S POV

GAME 1- EAT THE HANGING COOKIE

This is an individual event. The amount of participants is unlimited depending on the amount of the cookies hung by the committee members. In this case they hung 12 cookies on the crossbar. Here, each participants need to eat the cookie that had been hung about ten centimetres above our head within 30 seconds. The first person who ate the entire cookie will win. Zelo will be standing next to me. With his height he probably got the advantage. Well I’m not going to give up.

“In the count of 3. 1…..2……..*whistle*” the game had started and as expected Zelo had finished eating the cookie in just 20 seconds. So he’s the winner of the game. I am a bit annoyed and at the same time threatened when he smirked at me.

 

GAME 2 – STARE AT ME

This game requires pairing. I picked Zelo to be my opponent. It is a staring contest. The person’s should not blink within 60 seconds. Who blink first lost. I didn’t know that Zelo is really good at this game. I was almost there and we are nearly ended tie. But my eyes sore and I accidentally blinked during the last few seconds. Again, Zelo won. He had won 2 games. No worries I shall win the next game.

 

GAME 3- BE AN IDOL

This is the game where we ‘actually’ show our talent in either singing or dancing or acting. But since both Zelo and I think that we at acting we chose just between singing and dancing. I don’t know what Zelo is up to but I will try my best to win this game. We still have 2 more games. ‘I MUST WIN!’ I was the third contestant. For the first round, I will be dancing to EXO’s song MAMA and I’ve made a good start. People are cheering hard. It made me feel confident in winning. The other contestants that were after me are mostly talented. Zelo was the last one. He looked nervous and it made me smile in satisfaction.

“MUSIC CUE!” he cooed.

‘Eh?’

Then there’s Hyuna’s song, Ice Cream blast through the stereo. “nan dalkkeomhan ice cream~noganaerilgeol~sangkeumhan ice cream cream cream cream~chocolate ice cream nae kkaman pibucheoreom dalkkomhan ice cream cream cream cream~~”  he start parting his legs and imitate Hyuna’s dance step. ‘I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS KID!!’  Not because his flawless talent in dancing but THAT!!!!! IT’S DISGUSTING!! “I melt you down like ice cream” he even ended it with a ‘seductive’ wink…ew!  But surprisingly people are cheering louder than mine! The judge also seems having fun watching his performance.

‘AISH! I WON’T LOSE!’  I asked the committee in charge to change the next song I’m about to dance to in round 2.

“HIT IT!”

“Lipstick stick seugo nae ipsure bareugo~~Jal daryeojin hayan syeochu wie saljjak muchigo~ lipstick stick seugo ne ipsure matchigo ajjirajjil soseunswegol wie mollae machigo omo omo~~” Not wanting to lose I danced to Orange Caramel’s song, Lipstick. I did all sort of the dance movements, from the lip touching, aegyo, ballet kind of steps, all of them! And it causes me out of breath. But it worth because the audience and the judges are smiling and cheering, ‘At this rate I’m sure I’m going to win’ I chuckled but my hope once again being crushed, raw. Zelo makes a great comeback with Jewelry’s song, Look at me. “(look at me) now look at me look at me now~(look at me) now look at me look at me now~~” the shaking was…I didn’t know he can do that??

The last round was to test on how good we are in singing. I sang to K.Will’s song, Please Don’t and received a great round of applause. It was one of my specialties, I am good in singing. But I can hope less because Zelo might do better than I am. I was almost gave up when.. “You’re way too beautiful girl~ that’s why it’ll never work~ you have me sewer cider sewer cider when you say it’s oooveeerr~~”

“What?! Sewer..Cider..?” I laughed myself out. Perhaps he’s being too overconfident that he just crashed onto the lyrics. Well in the end.. I WON!!! Ho yea!

 

GAME 4 – CHICKEN FIGHT

Oh yea~~I’m starting to pump up..the next game is my favourite. We just have to raise one of our legs and bumped into our opponent. I thought I will win the game but once again Zelo beat me! DAMN THAT KID! Just because he is taller doesn’t mean he can mock me.

“Loser! I shouldn’t have made a deal with you in the first place when I knew I would win” he then smirked.

 

FINAL GAME – MUD WRESTLING

This one is my least favourite but anyhow I’ve come this far I just have to push it to the limit! We were asked to lower our body a bit and hold on to each other’s belt. The whistle blown and the fight begin. Since Zelo was taller and a bit bigger than me, I can’t move him. Not even an inch. This way I can’t make my next move, I can’t tackle him. He threw me in every round. My patient has limit and now I am already on my limit. I can’t take it anymore. I punched him in the face to release my anger. I thought he would never fight back because he looks like he never like to be in a fight. But I was wrong he punched me back. Blood dripped off my lower lips. I didn’t give up and fought back. We were fighting there in the mud while the others only stood and cheering. He punched me I’ll punched him back. No one simply wanted to back off.

===

AH RA’S POV

“Haaaaahhhh…at last I can get out of that hectic café. Now it’s time for me to go around.” I walked around the area. It was really like a festival. I wonder where’s Zelo.. I want to have fun with him today.

“AH RA!! AH RA!!” one of the teacher I knew run towards me. She sounds worried and she is currently panting. I guess there must be some emergency.

“What? What is it?” I asked worriedly.

“Jun…Jun hong~~ he got into a fight!” the teacher replied while trying to catch her breath.

“WHAT? WITH WHO?’ I asked. There’s no way that he would do that. I cannot believe it!

“I don’t know…I can’t see him clearly..but Junhong..he’s flogging that guy! Hurry!!!!!”

I followed her and there were people cheering.

“FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!”

I broke passed the crowd and there’s Zelo on top of someone. He’s punching him severely. And that someone is……

‘LUHAN!’

“YAH!!!!!STOP IT!! YOU TWO STOP IT!!” I shouted like a maniac just to stop those two before they do something more stupid. I pulled Zelo’s shirt but he’s just too heavy for me.

“ZELO!!LUHAN!! STOP IT!!” I tried to pull Zelo’s shirt again but he pushed me causing me to fall into the mud. Sigh…you really know how unlucky I am. I fell into the mud by face first. I wiped the mud off my face and touched my hair.

“MY HAIR!!!!!!!!! I JUST DONE IT YESTERDAY!!” I cried. Eish! I didn’t know that my face will be buried that deep into the mud. Luckily no one kinda notice my presence or they are blind enough to see me! So with my body full of mud and my heels T.T I have to go near them once more. This time, it’s Luhan’s turn to flog Zelo. I pulled Luhan’s arm and again I am pushed into the mud. My face was first into the mud again and I was in a prostration like position just that my held higher. I stood up and wipe my face again. When I turned around the crowd was silent so does those two they stopped fighting and looked at me with wide shocking eyes.

“What?” I asked.

“Noona….Ah Ra” they both said at the same time.

“You have Shin Chan wiggling his on your back” Zelo innocently said.

“Shin Chan?” At that time Luhan cupped his mouth with his hands. He was some kind of wanted to laugh but holding it back.

“Ya….Zelo don’t…….”

*gasp!*

‘SHIN CHAN!!!!!!! Don’t tell me….’

I look at my skirt.. IT RIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

“ZELO!!!!LUHAN!!!!!!” and the crowd burst into laughter.

“Zelooooo yaaaaa Luhan aaaaaaaaaaaa” T.T

I ripped my skirt!!! And my favourite underwear had been revealed T.T T.T OH MY!!!

 

A/N: ssooo….let me know if you are kinda confuse or something..cuz..i sorta feel this chapter isn’t right. lol