CHAPTER 5

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

My back hurts when I woke up this morning. The curtains had been slide opened by the housemaids; revealing the balcony from the outside of the room. Showing the spectacular greenery from the garden. Sounds of the fake waterfall built at the side of the garden can be heard, adding to the calm environment around the mansion. Zelo’s room looked different; it looks more luxurious as the sun shone through the sliding door that leads to the balcony. Zelo, that kid, I haven’t seen him since I woke up. It’s 7 in the morning. Where exactly could he be? I never thought that he is a morning person. The housemaids who were busy changing the bed’s cover didn't seem to hear me waking up.

“Excuse me”

“Yes Ma’am. May we help you?” they asked politely and quickly lined up in front of me. ‘Whoa..I see…well trained huh?’

“Umm where’s Zelo?”

“Zelo?”

“I mean Junhong”

“Oh, Master Junhong is having his English tuition right now. He’ll finish before lunch.”

‘Psh! Who cares about when he will finish. I like it if he studies like that forever! Haha!”

I nod and asking them to get back to their work while I headed to the bathroom to have a shower. Done having shower I went to the kitchen, maybe there’s something that I could help. I know the maids are doing all the jobs but it's worth to give a hand right? I mean I’m a new member in this family, I should show some good behavior. Well excluding what I did yesterday. As I reached the kitchen they were already busy preparing breakfast. I supposed this is the most luxurious breakfast I ever had. I mean I had it before but ever since I lived by myself I didn’t bother to have myself a luxurious meal. I like living like anyone else. I wanted to help at least wiping the plates but the maids interdicted me from doing so. And hey, did I mention that I’m a good cook too? Haha! If you taste my cooking I bet you’ll crave for more in the future XD but yea just to wipe a plate is forbidden, so I was left sitting at the dining table until my mother in law came.

“Good morning Ah Ra” she kisses me on the cheek.

“Good morning”

“Junhong won’t be joining us having breakfast today, he has tuition”

“I know I’ve asked the maid just now”

“I see.. You’re getting concern about him now Ah Ra.” I smiled sheepishly. ‘What? Me? Concern about him? Concern my !’

“Ah Ra~ I hope you’ll take care of him. I know he is the one who should take care of you as he is a husband but as you know, he’s still young to understand all that. Besides he doesn’t usually get close to girls.”

‘Yea right~~’ as a reply I gave a light nod. I scooped the porridge inside my mouth. Delicious!!

Lemme tell ya, I’m….BORED!!! Nothing to do inside this house! Watching TV, but nothing interesting to watch. If I was in my apartment, I would already go somewhere but now I have to get permission. I did but my in laws didn’t allow me. They said I have to wait for Zelo. Aish!  And so here I am stuck in this huge stranded (well not exactly) mansion.

I fell asleep on the sofa in front of the TV when Zelo came back from his tuition class.

“Ahjumma~~”

‘What’s this? Am I hearing things?’

Then I feel someone pinch my nose.

“YAH!!HAIIIYAH!!”

Zelo stood in front of me looking quite shock.

‘What did I just do?’ ohhh S***!! Me with my overreacting karate move again!! Ok here’s a fact that you should know. RULE #1 DO NOT! I mean it DO NOT WAKE ME UP OR DO NOT SHOCK ME WHEN I’M ASLEEP if you don’t want to end up lying on the bed in the hospital.

“Ahjumma~~you sure have a lot of bad attitude sheeeshhh~~” he shook his head and left to the dining room but stopped and I hear him mumble something like, “Which is cute, I like it that way”

“What did you say?” I asked, feeling dizzy.

I thought that he said something to me but I couldn't really hear him, that’s why I ask him back. He didn’t say anything and went straight to the dining room.

 

ZELO’S POV

I just went back from my tuition class and I saw my wife sleeping on the sofa. Oh my gosh! I didn’t know she’s that cute! For certain people, a boy in the age of mine liking woman who is way older than them is quite unacceptable and abnormal or even absurd! Well I don’t care about all of that! I mean, I’m still the guy right? I can do anything to my wife, including what I did last night. She was so stunning last night. And I don’t know why when I saw her in that gown my passion arose! I almost couldn't control it! It’s a good thing I managed to stop myself from craving on her otherwise I am certain that she would not want to look or even to meet me anymore. So back to today, I pinched her nose when suddenly…

“YAH!!HAIIIYAH!!”

Ok what was that? A karate move? I almost burst out laughing! ‘Aigoo my wife….she’s funny..hahaha’

“Ahjumma~~you sure have a lot of bad attitude sheeeshhh~~” I said, trying to look shocked, shaking my head and went straight to the dining room. I stopped. “Which is cute, I like it that way” I mumbled and thought that she would not hear me but.. “What did you say?” she sort of heard it. It made me smile and I went to the dining room, ignoring her question.

END OF ZELO’S POV

 

We have our lunch together. “Omma ( a way I called my mother in law) where’s appa? (A way I called my father in law so that it’s easy to differentiate between my in laws and my parents)”

“Oh he’ll be back soon. I don’t know where he goes. He never tells”

“Omma, can I tell you something?”

“Sure go ahead” I can see Zelo looking at me.

“Omma, Zelo and I had planned to live in my apartment, if possible starting from tomorrow.”

“What?~~ Ah Ra can’t you stay here for a while? You still have your off days right?”

“Yes I have but I think I better go back to the town to settle some things”

“Who will accompany me then? You will take Junhong with you.” My mother in law pouts. Even my mother in law knows how to pout, wah.

“Well….”

“AH RA YAA~~JUNHONG A~~~” I can hear my father in law came into the room.

“What.. yah chagi why are you so excited?” my omma asked appa as he took a seat next to omma.

“Ah Ra ya~ you still have your off days right? Look what I got you and Junhong.. Tickets to Paris! Spend your honeymoon there”

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Both of their eyes widened after hearing about the ‘honeymoon’ thing.

‘Honeymoon????? Oh No!!!’  Ah Ra thought.

‘Honeymoon? Seriously? I can be with her…….all alone….only the both of us….in Paris…whoaaa’  Zelo thought.

Edited