CHAPTER 11

My Husband is a 16 years old kid

 

ZELO POV

It’s been like  few days since I’ve confessed to Ah Ra noona. I wonder if she got what I meant on that day or not. But it seems that she doesn’t, because she doesn’t show any sign that she got it. She just said that she was touched for what I did.

FLASHBACK

“Jello ya~~~ thank you~~ I’m touched. I don’t know, you leave me speechless. Thanks Jello….” She give me her brightest smile that she ever gave to me before.

I just smile, waiting for her to say more but nothing. We were silent as we drove back home. I can see her smiling all the way but she didn’t say anything about my confession. Could it be she doesn’t get it? Noona……

END OF FLASHBACK

I like it when she called me ‘Jello’. It’s cute!

Now we are unpacking our stuffs. We are now moving to Ah Ra noona’s apartment. I actually disagree with her decision neither do my parents. But she’s so stubborn! I mean how can she do this to me?! I can’t leave my room, I can’t leave my skateboard! But she doesn’t even care. She doesn’t even allow me to bring my skateboard along. She said I might break all the stuffs in her home. Like I’m still a kid! Hmmph! While she unpacked the rest of our stuffs I went upstairs. I saw a room with a black door and a bunny drawn on it. The bunny drawn is not even cute. It was drawn in a rebellious, gothic kind of style. Just by looking at the door, I don’t feel like I want to go in there. But I end up going into the room anyway. I was just curious. I opened the door. The inside of the room is full or red and white colour. The wall is painted mostly in white only the feature wall is red, blood red. A bed is arranged by the feature wall. The pillows and the blanket is all red, rose red and the bed cover is in white. The point is the theme of the room is red and white. It’s beautiful and calming and simple. I think it's Ah Ra noona’s room.

I went to the next room. It was much bigger than Ah Ra noona’s room. This one is full of books and papers scattered around the study table. On the left side of the room there is one cabinet which is full of CD’s and DVD’s.  At the side of the cabinet, there are lots of posters and pictures. I spotted a poster, and it got a word 'B.A.P' on it. And I think one of the member looks like me. And I think noona likes the one that looks like me. I knew because she had lots of his pictures. I looked on the table; it was full of papers, so I decided to arrange them properly for her. A small paper dropped as I was arranging the papers. I took it and to my surprise! It was my picture that my mom took on my first day of school this year! And it says at the back “My Husband XD”  . What’s this? Did Noona……….hehehehe I knew she likes me too. keke. It made me blushed.

“ZELO!” noona called me from downstairs.

I guess she had finished unpacking.

“Yes noona?!”

“Let’s have lunch”

“Ok”

Noona’s cooking was DELICIOUS! I have no regret in making her my wife. I can ask her to cook for me more often. If she refuses, I’ll make her to do so!

===

“Noona! What shall we do after this?”

“I don’t know” she shrugged. “Watching TV maybe? Or anything… Why? Are you got bored that easily?”

“Nahh~~”

“I have my ipad in my room. If you want to play games, I have many games in there.”

I shook my head. I don’t want to play with the lifeless ipad. I want to spend more time with noona!

“Oh yea…speaking of ipad, where’s yours? And your other ‘gaming devices’?” noona said while wiggling her fingers.

“I didn’t bring them.”

“Why not?”

“Because I thought you won’t allow me” I pouted while looking at the floor.

“Yahhh this kid…”

 

This is BORING! Noona is busy with her phone. I don’t know what she is doing. Oh I know! I force her to play with me!

“NOONA~~~~ PLAY WITH ME~~~~” I tried to whine and act cute, hoping she would fall for it.

“Play with you?” she looked surprised. Oh I know…..it’s her with her yellow minded again.

“NOONA! NOT THAT ‘PLAY’!”

“Oh…..what do you want to play?”

Yes! She wants to play with me.

“Let’s play Twister!”

“What? NO!”

“Noooooooonaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~come on let’s play~~~~~ It’s Fun~~~~~~~~~~~” I begged.

She still doesn’t want to move. So I dragged her into her study room since it’s a bit bigger than any other room.

 

-To be continued-

 

A/N: EDITED