Destiny playing its part...

Destiny..

"congratulations to both of you once again" the last guest for the party also left.

"aahhhh i am so tired" ha ni said throwing herself on the sofa.

"even i am also tired" joon gu also sat down beside her but then something struck his mind and taking out some envelop from the drawer settled down again at his earlier position "this is for you" streched his arm to her.

"what is this??" ha ni flipped the envelop.

"i don't know someone from your hospital delivered at our restaurant last day"

BONG JOON GU

time changed him into a more resposible nd mature man. when ha ni and her father left seoul and moved to Busan he also accompanied them helping her father settle down his new restaurant there. but whenever it came to ha ni he was still the same idiot joon gu always acting stupid. he opened two other restaurants at different location in busan itself. 

Ha Ni

after leaving seoul Ha Ni devoted herself to studies to divert her mind away from seung jo and finally today with all her hard work and determination she is one of the best youngest orthopedic surgeons of south korea. she burried everything deep inside her heart and opened it for someone else and yes she was happy with that someone who is none other than joon gu. finally his love made her fall for him. The two are finally engaged and ready to start their lives together but what's stored for them no one knows...

 

"what happened why are you like this" joon gu asked observing the change of expression on ha ni's face to horrified.

"they transfered me to seoul branch for two months" ha ni answered everything freshned in her mind.

"what..???"he snatched the letter from her hand. "you don't need to go there..." jonn gu was crossed but deep inside he feared he might loose her.

"i will" ha ni said blankly her eyes fixed at some distant point.

"but why..."

"joon gu...there is nothing in my heart no feelings for him anymore...so moving to that city doesn't make much difference" she cupped his face and looked straight into his eyes getting what was in his mind.

"but..." joon gu wanted to say a lot but words didn't came out he simply pulled her in a tight hug.

"joon gu...don't worry...i will be with you..i promise" ha ni tried to assure him he pulled her apart and placed his lips on hers.

 

******************

"when are you leaving" joon gu asked helping ha ni pack her things.

"have my flight in 3 hours" ha ni answered.

"what about your marriage" ha ni's father asked.

" appa we can get married once i return back...by then joon gu will also get free from his projects" ha ni moved to his father giving her point trying to convince him to let her go.

"but can't you to get married before you leave"

"appa...how can we get married i have my flight in next three hours"

"father its ok...moreover she is going for just two months" joon gu said.

"ok if you both are fine with it...then i also don't have any problem" he left still his mind not wanting to let her go.

 

 

**************

"hmmm so today dady is all free what are we going to do today" seung jo placed his plates in the kitchen. he and Ae sook were the only one present in the house as eun joo left for his school and his eomeoni went out to her friends house to stay for a night while his abeoji was out from city for two days because of some business trip "well first of all lets prepare something for you then we will go out to play in the park and then some shopping for my little angel" seung jo took out her food from the shelf and mixed it with milk while ae sook played around with kitchen stuffs throwing them here and there.

"hmmm its done lets go" seung jo headed upstairs holding the bowl in one hand and ae sook in other and made her sit down on her chair placed the napkin round her neck and started feeding her with spoon.but soon ae sook was full and made every possible attempt to avoid eating and finally she wrapped her arms around her tummy telling him that she didn't wanted anymore.

 

 

"are you Dr ha ni..??" a man standing at airport asked ha ni as soon as she stepped out.

"yeah??" she looked at him quizzingly.

"hello i am Dr kim tae mu from seoul national hostpital" he extended his hand towards her.

"hello..." ha ni smiled.

"well today i am at your service...infact i am an intern here and will be working in your guidence...so where should we go hotel??"

"well i have my own place here...if you don't mind can you drop me there" ha ni asked politely.

"yeah sure anywhere you say"

"stop the car" ha ni said all of a sudden. the car halted and tae mu turned to her " what happened everything Ok???" asked out of concern.

"yeah...actually i want few things from the store" she pointed at the store.

"ok fine...you can get whatever you want i am waiting for you here"

 

"princess just wait here for some time abeoji will be right back" seung jo made ae sook sit on the platform near the cash counter "please take care of her i will be back in 5 min" he said to the girl sitting there.

"yeah don't worry" she replied with assuring smile.

seung jo left to get some items he forgot and ha ni entered inside the store from the door...