who is the father...??

Destiny..

Flashback

"can you please move a little faster...please ahjussi..." ha ni asked the driver to move faster as the chasing them was right behind the taxi. The moment taxi turned to a desereted lane it blocked the way.

 

"ahhhh we meet again...ha ni hyungsoo..." oh young soo came out from the car holding a gun in his hands. The hospital was about 500 metres away from where ha ni was standing.

 

"you will never be able to destroy seung jo...i will go in there and will tell everyone everything..."

 

"but to reach there you still need to cross me...and how can you even think that i will let that happen" he clutched her hair pulling them back.

 

" leave me...if joon gu would have been alive...he would be so ashamed of himself...seeing his brother like this" ha ni said in a disgusting tone.

 

"don't you dare call his name from your dirty mouth..you bi****" he slapped her hard on face making her fall on the ground. But ha ni took it as a opportunity to run away and gathering herself back immedtiately she started running in the direction of hospital. oh young soo pointed the gun point at her " i didn't wanted to harm you...but you don't deserve to live" and fired the bullet...

 

End of flashback

 

 

"Dr how is she??" seung jo who was waiting impatiently outside asked the Dr coming out from operation theater.

 

"don't worry Dr seung jo she is fine...we have removed the bullet from her body...but for 24 hours we need to keep her under observation" she replied placing her hand on his shoulder.

 

" and the baby??" 

 

"baby is also fine..." she replied with a assuring smile.

 

 

" Dr i need a little more favour from you please keep this a secret" to which she simply nodded and left.

 

Ha Ni was shifted to ward where she gained her senses back after few hours.

 

"Miss Ha Ni we are from investigation bureau...here to take your statement" he settled down on a chair next to her bed and started the recorder "was he Dr seung jo who did this to you??"

 

"no officer Dr seung jo is innocent...he only saved my life" she was still in pain because of the wound at her back.

 

"then what's with these pictures and the body we found at your house"

 

"Dr oh young soo...framed Dr seung jo into a false crime....the Body was of a girl who was and murdered...he managed to steal the body from the morgue...and planted it at my house and burnt it so that no one could recognise her" it was getting really difficult for ha ni to speak further because of pain.

 

" officer the patient needs to rest please can you leave??" seung jo noticed ha ni's expression.

 

" But Dr i am still not done...moreover today is your last day for bail...we need to take you with us..." 

 

"but i already said he didn't do anything...ahhhhhhhhhhhh" ha ni tried to get up from the bed but fell down on her back hurting herself.

 

"ha ni...kwenchana??" 

 

"hmmm..." 

 

" Don't worry Dr ha ni..nothing will happen to Dr seung jo...but we need to wait till tomorrow...to prove him innocent in front of the court"

 

"don't worry...just take care of yourself"

 

Everything settled down soon...they caught Oh Young Soo while he was trying to leave the country...seung jo returned back safely and with respect to hospital...ha ni also recovered well from her injuries and joined the hospital again...

 

 

 

"umma where is ae sook...??" seung jo asked his mother who was washing the dishes.

 

"she is with your abeoji and eun joo" she replied.

 

"ok...umma i have my night shift today so i am leaving now..." he took his jacket from the chair and left. 

 

"get her medicines on your way back"

 

"ok umma..."

 

At hospital: seung jo's cabin

 

 

"hey...you sleepy head come on get up..." he hit ha ni on her head. 

 

"yeah...i am feeling really sleepy let me sleep for some more time"

 

"you are always sleeping now a days...prego lady..." he but the very next moment ha ni was running towards the restroom woth her hand covering .

 

"hey you ok..??" seung jo also followed her. He was gently patted her back while she threw up and then handed over the water bottle and towel to her.

 

"thanks.." 

 

"Dr seung jo these are the files of...the child" she paushed for some time as she saw seung jo coming out from the restroom holding ha ni by her shoulder "admitted yesterday" she completed and placed the files on his table.

 

"ok thanks you can leave now" he made ha ni laid down on the couch and covered her with blanket "rest for a while" though it was ha ni's fourth month only but still she gained some weight and there wasa cute little baby bump also...

 

 

a group of nurses and wardboys were standing in the corridor chit chatting

 

"hey have you seen Dr ha ni recently" one of the nurse whispered in the ear of the other standing next to her as she noticed seung jo crossing them.

 

"yeah she gained a lot of weight" 

 

"you pabo have you heard of the rumours spreading around...about her pregnancy"

 

"bwahhhh she is pregnant..???" one of the wardboy said loudly

 

"yeah...i really wonder who the father is..." 

 

"i am damn sure it's Dr seung jo...thats why that intern oh young soo wanted to take revenge on both of them...."

 

"really??"

 

"ofcourse...she cheated on her fiance and oh young soo was his brother...she really is something..."