getting closer...

Destiny..

" Dr ha ni here are the reports of the patients...i have already sorted them out...as you said" a nurse handed over the files to ha ni.

" thank you for your help" she left smiling.

" hello Dr seung jo.." she came to an halt seeing Dr seung jo coming towards ha ni's tent.

" hello..." seung jo replied with a smile and continued walking " ha ni...are you busy??" he asked peeking inside her tent.

" no i am not...why??" she placed the files back on the side of her bed.

" nothing i was getting bored alone so thought about going for a walk...wanna join??"

" ok give me 5 min...." ha ni was also tired after a hectic day and going out for walk by the side of the river seemed to be a nice idea get refresh.

" make it fast i am waiting for you near fire"

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"it was really tiring today...but i enjoyed it also...how about you..." ha ni stretched her arms filling her lungs with fresh air.

" well same here...coming here was a good decision...i feel energised" seung jo also repeated the same after her looking up in the sky filled with lots of stars.

" true...even i was tired of working all day in a closed cabin.." ha ni set down on a near by rock looking at the reflection of stars and moon in the water. Seung jo didn't say anything and settled down next to her looking her beautiful and innocent face from the corner of his eyes. With time passing it was getting colder, so ha ni rubbed her hands together blowing warm air from to make them warm.

" its getting cold i think we should move inside..." seung jo said getting up.

" ok and i really want to have a hot cup of coffee...which you make" ha ni made a cute puppy face.

" ok i will make it...now can we leave..." seung jo ruffled her hairs and placed his hand wround her shoulder.

The two shared the hot cup of coffee inside seung jo's tent and discussed about their strategy for the next day....the two were so tired by now that they themselves didn't realised it when they fell asleep in the same tent. As it was cold outside both of them were sleeping cuddling close to each other. But someone from their team was keeping an eye on their every action and captured everything in his camera.

Next Day

ha ni woke up in seung jo's arms in his tent " ooo god...i fell asleep in his tent..." she hit her head lightly with her hand.

" you are up...but its still early morning" seung jo opened his eyes and checked the time in his watch.

" i am going back to my tent before anyone wakes up..." ha ni looked at him.

" ok as you say..." seung jo opened the zip of the tent for her and waved her bye before slipping back inside his blanket.

" Good morning Dr ha ni" one of the intern Oh Young Soo whom she hardly knew greeted her on her way back to her tent.

" good morning.." she replied getting a little uneasy with intensity of his gaze and moved inside her tent after bowing at him.

" i will ruin you....Dr Seung Jo and Dr Ha Ni..." he squeezed the cup of coffee in his hands.

 

Two Hours later everything was set and everyone got busy attending the patients. As seung jo was a child specialist he had his camp at a little distance where there were only children.

" so tell me what happened...??" seung jo asked a cute little boy sitting on the chair in front of him holding his mother's hand.

" my stomach pains.." he answered in his cute voice.

" for how many days...its been paining??" 

" since yesterday.." he checked his heart beats and stomach and then pen down few medicines.

" ok here i have prescribed few medicine you will get them all from there..." he handed over the slip to the lady.

" thank you Dr..." the lady left with her child.

Seung jo got a lot of free time today as he didn't had many patients but in case of ha ni she had a long line of patients in front of her camp. So seung jo spent time watching her working and checking her patients with smile.

" you love her...???" a small girl followed his eyes. her sudden voice startled him " no...who said that..." he tried hide away his emotions.

" i am saying so...you keep staring her..." she was a kid of age around 5 years and was too cute which reminded him of ae sook.

" well we will talk about my love later first tell...what happened...?? what problem you have"  he picked her up in his arms.

" i don't have any problem...its just that my umma is having fever....and can't come here...will you go with me treat her..." she asked innocently.

" ok let me take my things then we will go and treat your umma..." he made her stand back on her feets and arranged his things in a box ready to leave. He left a text on ha ni's cellphone before leaving.

" HA NI i will be back late...don't worry about me..."

" ok lets go..." she held his hand and lead the way to her home.

 

 

" i think i should leave now...its already dark outside my team will be waiting for me..." seung jo picked up the bag but the little girl held his arm.

" thank you Dr...this is for you" she gave him a rose flower. Seung jo bent down on his knees to come to her level and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

" thanks for the flower...and about that unnie...yes i love her a lot..." seung jo smiled one last time and bid goodbye with the little girl.

when he returned back he searched everywhere for ha ni but she was no where to be seen. then only his cellphone started ringing

" hello Dr seung jo....we had a weather forecast about storm and heavy snow fall ...please leave that place as soon as possible....hello...hello" the line got disconnected.

" everyone we need to leave this place...as there are news about storm and heavy snow fall...pack up everything...." he informed everyone.

Everyone immediately started packing up things and placed them inside the truck seung jo still searched around for ha ni but found no traces of her " hey do you know where Dr ha ni is...??" he stopped a wardboy and asked him.

" last time i saw her walking towards the river..." he informed and resumed with his work. Seung ran towards the place where they went out for walk last night but found nothing.

" Dr seung jo...everything is done...we need to leave...please call Dr Ha Ni" one of the nurse called out from behind.

" you guys leave first i will manage on my own..." seung jo replied in high tone to make himself audible to the lady.

" ok Dr seung jo...but make it fast as it has already started snowing...otherwise you will get stuck in the storm..."

" don't worry about me...now you leave or else you will also get in trouble"

seung jo continued searching for ha ni while rest of his team left for seoul. seung jo looked around but found nothing but then only felt something hitting the ground he looked down and realised that he was standing in the middle of the river which turned into ice because of temperature fall. soon his eyes opened wide with shock realising what was it that he just felt and bent down to look through the ice sheet. without wasting any time he hit the sheet hard with his hand making it break into pieces.

" ha ni ah.....ha ni ahhh......give me your hand..." ha ni who hardly had any strength left raised her hand. seung jo carefully pulled her back on the surface but soon she closed her eyes.

" ha ni...open your eyes...please....ha ni please...." he shifted her on his back and looked around for help but no one was there so instead of waiting he choose to go back to the town where he came to treat the little girl's mother.

" ha ni...just for some more time....please keep your eyes open...please ha ni...we are almost there" he looked around but to his dissappointment there was no construction around but then a light coming out from a window caught his attention. he immediately ran in its direction. the door of the building was left open and it appeared as if no one lived there for quite some time.

he made her lie down on the floor and gathered a few wooden sticks from around the house and set them on fire.

" ha ni...ha ni ah please open your eyes..." he held her wrist and checked for her pulse which was going down slowly. her body temperature was also going down rapidly. she was having difficulty in breathing " ha ni i won't let anything happen to you"

" seu......nnng.....ss ggg....joo..." she tried to speak but because of cold she was shivering so badly that words hardly came out of .

" shhhh don't speak....i am here...everything will be fine...don't worry" he removed his jacket and placed it over her. and then dialled Dr kim's no.

" hello Dr kim...we are stuck here in the storm please do something....Dr ha ni's condition is also getting critical....i think its hypothermia....please Dr do something..."

" Dr seung jo...we can't do anything the weather outside is at its worst and....all the roads are blocked...we can't reach you guys....i hope you are getting what i am saying"

" i am not getting anything...all i know is she is dying in front of my eyes...and i can't let that happen..."

" you have only one option left....use yourself as treatment...."

" what...no i can't....do that"

" you don't have any other choice...if you want to save her you must do it...else she will die...don't think like a man...you are a Dr and its your duty to save your patients no matter what..."

" but...." before he could speak the line again got disconnected because of storm there was problem with networks also.

 seung jo looked at ha ni who was shivering badly and her body was turning blue.

" i will do it...." seung jo finally made his mind and searched around for some clothes and luckily found few in the other room. though they were in really bad condition but still were enough cover their bodies. he seperated all her wet clothes from her body and made her wear his shirt. he tied all the clothes he found together to make a blanket sort of thing to cover themselves. he eclipsed her whole body with his and then covered himself with the clothes pulling her as close as possible to him. he entangled his whole body with hers and soon drifted off to sleep...

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

next morning ha ni slowly opened her eyes and felt some weight on her half body and found herself sleeping next to seung jo...there bare bodies brushing each other....

 

 

 

 

hahahahaha i am so evil

but sorry guys thats all for the update...

" i know you all must be thinking where did the shirt go...ok that i myself don't know so i think you all should go and ask seung jo about it...;)

don't forget to comment...

i am waiting for your response...

:)