you are under arrest...

Destiny..

" you are up...how are you feeling now" seung jo moved to ha ni's side who was standing in front of the window gazing at the distant sky.

 

" i am fine..." ha ni replied with a smile but her face expression were not going with her smile. she looked really worried as if something was bothering her.

 

" what happened ha ni...you look worried" seung jo checked her forehead. she still had a light fever but that was normal as she caught cold last night.

 

" seung jo...i want to ask something....its not that i don't trust you...but how...you and I....." she tried to speak out her doubts but it appeared as if words were stuck in .

 

" i am sorry ha ni...i didn't had any other choice..your body temperature went down...to save you ...i am sorry" he turned to other side feeling guilty.

 

" thank you seung jo...for saving my life...if i would have been at your place i would have done the same"  she placed her hand on his shoulder assuring him that whatever he did was not wrong.

 

" i put a shirt over your body but your hair were wet so i wrapped it around your head" he tried to explain the situation.

 

" you don't need to explain...i trust you"  she looked straight into his eyes.

 

" thanks for understanding me..." he pulled her in his arms and planted a soft kiss on her head. The two stayed in the same position for some time and finally decided to leave for seoul once they were sure that everything was fine.Seung jo first dropped ha ni at her home and left for his house oblivious to the fact that two eyes were constantly following them.

 

Next Day

 

 

 Seung jo was sitting in his cabin doing some paper work related to the camp. He looked at his watch " its already late why she isn't here...i hope she is fine" he picked up his handphone and dialled her number but got no reply from the other side and call got transfered to voice mail.

 

" why she is not picking up her phone..." he threw his phone on the table getting irritated after trying for several times " what is she got in some trouble..." he immediately picked up the his car keys and headed towards the door when a police officer entered his room and bowed at him.
 Seung did the same a bit surprised by his sudden arrival.

 

" what happened officer...everything ok..??" seung jo asked.

 

" we have arrest warrant against you..." he handed over the papers to seung jo.

 

" what...but what did i do...??" seung jo checked the papers.

 

" we got a body of a young lady with a suicide note...saying you her and thats why she is ending her life"

 

" i didn't do anything...i am innocent..."

 

" i know you are a well known Dr of seoul...thats why we expect you to cooperate with us...please"

 

" ok officer...lets go" seung jo didn't wanted to create a scene so decided to cooperate with officers. But when they were moving through the corridor all eyes were fixed on him and people talking about him.

 

" why are they taking him" one nurse asked the other standing next to her.

 

" i don't know...even i am curious to know..." the other one shrugged her shoulders.

 

" i heared they have found a dead body of a young lady....who committed suicide after being ..." a man standing behind the two said. The man was no one else but the new intern OH YOUNG SOO.

 

" i don't believe...Dr seung can never do something like that..."

 

" even i can't believe it....by the way who is the girl??"

 

" i heard she is Dr OH HA NI..." the man left with a smirk on his face.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

i know you all are ready with your shoes and slippers to hit me...

but i am sorry guys...

i can't write anymore...

actually i completed the whole chapter but it got deleted somehow and now i had to write the whole chapter so thats why its short...

but i will try to give a bigger one next time...:)