DESTINY....

Destiny..

1 month later

Place:U.S.A

 

Seung jo was sleeping on his table with all his files spread all over and laptop still open. He opened his eyes when sun rays entering from a small gap between the curtains hit his eyes. He looked around and remembered that he went off to sleep while working at night. He got up from his chair and moved to the bed and planted a kiss on ae sook's forehead who was sleeping calmly. Then he moved to the other side of the bed and planted a kiss on the forehead of another baby who looked really tiny was properly tucked inside the blanket with a cute cap covering his head. He took a min and captured both of them in his camera before heading to take bath.

By the time he came out Ae sook was already up and sitting next to the crying baby.

"appa...she is crying"

he lift her in his arm to calm her down and then headed downstairs to the kitchen with little ae sook rubbing her eyes followed him in a cute white frock.

"appa will make milk for you both...till then ae sook will take care of her...okay..." seung jo made the little baby lie down in her craddle.

"here is your milk..." he handed over the glass to ae sook and checked the temperature of the milk in the bottle before feeding it to the baby.

"i miss you ha ni...." seung jo said not too loud but loud enough to be audible.

 

 

 

"really....you miss me??" a voice came from the door.

ae sook immediately ran to the door. Ha ni was sitting on wheel chair with a plaster on her leg and bandage on her head and arm. Seung jo's mother was standing behind her helping her with chair.

"you here....but you were supposed to be discharged after 15 days..." seung jo looked surprised.

"yess.....but she irritated the Dr so much repeating the same line again and again that he allowed her...with few instruction to be taken care of" his mother answered to his question.

"you will never change..." he gave her a little hug making sure not to hurt her.

"i love you" he whispered in her ear to which she blushed.

Ha Ni had multiple fractures from the accident. During the surgery Dr saved the baby and after doing the necessary treatment referred Ha Ni to US. She was in state of coma for almost 10 days after which she regained her consciouness but lost some of her past memories. It took some time for condition to get stable but she got better with seung jo's support and love.

he took care of both the kids but unlike last time this time he had his family with him who supported him in every possible way. His mother also shifted to US with them till Ha Ni didn't get well completely. 

"yeah you should get well soon....she is just like you always crying..." seung jo commented looking at the crying baby in the craddle.

"i don't cry...." she got embarassed a little.

He scooped the baby in his arms and brought to her  "look at your umma...she is good for nothing..." he while the baby stuck her tongue out at Ha Ni. 

"yeahhhhh what all did you tell her in my absence...." ha ni hit him on his shoulder.

"i am really happy for you both...." his mother brought out her camera and took a picture of both with kids.

It was their destiny to be together....they were meant to be together...so even after so many problems they finally got together. They still had love for their partner in their hearts and cherished the memories they had with them by telling their kids stories about their earlier life with them. 

they fell in love....seperated.....moved on....again met.....fell in love all over again.....

ITS ALL DESTINY.......