i love you

Destiny..

After a peacefull lunch at some nearby restaurant the two came back to their cabin again. Ha ni had a little work to finish before heading home as she was taking a day off from duty the next day to spend some time with joon gu.

" you are not going..??...i thought your duty is over" seung jo asked her taking his belongings from the table ready to leave.

" aniyo..i have some important work to finish as i will not be coming tomorrow"  ha ni replied with a smile.

" ok...but don't be here for long..." seung jo opened the door to leave when his handphone started vibrating in his pocket. he haulted and took it out to have a look it was an MMS again. he clicked the view option and froze then and there only. It was the same message ha ni received last day. he looked back at ha ni who was busy working on her laptop.

" what happened...forgot something?" ha ni asked looking at blank face of him.

" nothing..." Seung jo hurriedly sat down on his chair and took out his laptop to browse the net. Typing something in the search button waited for the results to open. And the screen in front left him in shock. The pictures were all over the internet with captions the new lovey dovey Dr couple.

" whats wrong seung jo are you ok.." ha ni got from her chair and came to check him but her eyes soon spotted the reason and she also fell down on her knees unable to take things tears forming in her eyes.

" ha ni ah....don't worry everything will be fine...i am here with you don't cry please" seung jo pulled her in a tight hug and gently caressed her hair to comfort her as soon she started crying in his arms.

" seung jo why me....why....?? when i am trying to move on in my life why i am being pushed back again and again...why?? what wrong did i do that i don't deserve to be happy" tears went down her cheeks non stop.

" don't think too much ha ni nothing will happen i will not let anything wrong happen to you...i promise..." seung jo's mind also stopped working when it was about her but still he tried to comfort her. It hurted him the most seeing her crying.

" when first time i lost my love i somehow found out my way out...but now i don't have anymore strength left...i can't loose joon gu...i love him seung jo...i love him" the fear of loosing him made ha ni realise her love for him though she still had a soft corner for seung jo but now with his continuous attempt joon gu finally made his way to her heart. 

Listening to her words and her confession made his eyes moisten and a lonely tear escaaped his eyes but then holding back his tears he cupped her face and looked staright in her eyes and said " i promise you will not loose your love this time...trust me". ha ni nodded and then again hugged him smiling through her tears " komawo"

 

 

Joon Gu after getting done with his meeting was heading home when he checked his wrist watch and then turned back his car towards the hospital as it was already the time for ha ni to leave...so he planned to give her a surprise visit and together they could go out for dinner at some restaurant near han river enjoying the view. He directly made his way to their cabin but got stunned seeing ha ni and seung jo in each others arms. Feeling betrayed he left without being noticed he reached the main exit only when he received a message from a common friend( ha ni and joon gu) saying " ISN'T SHE HA NI??" and next in row were the pictures. joon gu smashed his cellphone into pieces and left accelerating his car at its top speed.

 

" come ha ni...i will send you home" seung jo opened the door of the passenger side for her. she was standing at the stop waiting for bus.

" thank you" she seated inside and fastened her seat belt.

" look worried...any problem" seung jo asked his eyes focused on the road.

" yeah...i am trying joon gu's phone from last 1 hr but its switched off...he never switches off his cell even when he is in meetings...its really unusual" ha ni tried again but again got the same voice mail.

" you worry a lot really....be normal ha ni..." he hit her lightly on head.

" don't touch my hair" she showed her anger and then settled her hair back with comb looking in the side mirror of the car.

" you really changed a lot..." seung jo remarked under his breath and smiled to himself. Rest of the way both sat in complete silence listening to the music.

 

" hey stop stop....thats my house" she pointed at a newly built house on her side " come in and have some coffee with us" ha ni offered.

" no its really fine...need to rush back home...emergency..." he winked at her " some other day for sure...bye" he waved his hand and left. Joon gu who was standing at the balcony witnessed the scene and was now fuming with anger. ha ni made her way upstairs " joon gu ah...where are you..."

" i am here"  he was sitting on the couch seething with anger ready to burst anytime.

" why your phone is switched off i tried calling you so many times" she also settled down next to him. he still kept his eyes fixed on the magzine in his hands which she snatched getting angry when he didn't responded.

" ha ni ah...." he yelled in anger frightening her.

" what happened joon gu why are you so angry" ha ni was bewildered seeing him like this for the first time.

"you are asking me what happened...its a question i should be asking you ha ni" joon gu clutched her arms tightly raising her on her toes.

" what did i do..." she tried to free herself from him.

" why ha ni why...i trusted you so much and loved you with all my heart....gave you enough time to take your own decision...still...you did this" tears started flowing out of his eyes.

" joon gu you are hurting me..." ha ni said with pain in her voice still unaware of what he was talking. seeing her eyes getting wet he let go off her hand and hit his hand hard on the wall in front of him " joon gu.." she called and ran to him talking his hand in her which he immediately pulled back.

" i am fine...you don't need to pretend anymore" he moved to the other side.

" for god sake atleast tell me...what wrong did i do...that you are so mad at me" she shouted in anger unable to control anymore.

joon gu grabbed her wrist and took her to the centre table where his laptop was placed " tell me this is not you...but someone else" he said pointing at the screen.

" this isn't true...atleast give me a chance to explain please" she pleaded.

" really then explain...what is true and what is all this" joon gu stood there in front of her with his arms crossed waiting for ha ni to continue " come on speak up...i am giving you a chance..tell me what 's the truth"

the next moment he felt being pulled down and ha ni's lips being crushed on his lips. her hands were at the back of his head holding him tightly. she broke the kiss getting breathless " this is the truth....that i don't feel for him anymore the way i feel for you....truth is that I LOVE YOU...yes i love you...and i am saying this because now i don't have a slightest doubt in it" she looked intensely in his eyes. joon gu who always longed to hear these words from ha ni finally felt satisfied as she said these words several times before but it was the first time they were coming straight from her heart. without wasting any time he filled her in his arms and placed his lips on hers. he didn't wanted any explantions anymore...

 

Seung jo was standing out in the balcony gazing at the distant sky with numerous stars twinkling. he had the soft toy in his hands...

" finally i lost my love hae ra...but still i am seeing her happy...you must be happy too there...right...i know i was never a good husband to you but i promise i will try to be the best appa in the world..." he said bringing the toy close to his heart.

" you already are hyung...you are the best appa" eun jo entered the room with sleeping ae sook in his arms. She went off to sleep playing with him in his room only.

" eun jo...when did you came...i didn't noticed"

" just now..." eun jo carefully shifted ae sook to seung jo's shoulder making sure not to disturb her sleep. she cuddled closer to her appa feeling the warmthand wrapped her little hands around his neck to which the two smiled.

" she misses you a lot...while you are out" eun jo said standing next to him.

" i also do...but don't have any other choice...hows your studies and everything going on..." he asked as he hardly got any time left for his family during last few days because of the excess work load.

" everything is perfect..." he replied.

" anything you want to talk about..you can say it"  seung jo said after some time.

" how do you know...i am here to say something" eun jo asked on getting caught.

" because i am your hyung...now say it" he smiled at his little brother.

" hyung...i know its not the right time to say all this but i really think that..." he paushed to gether all his strength to speak further " i think you should get married again...you are still too young to spend your whole life alone" though eun jo was younger than him but he still was mature for his age and thats the reason seung jo never felt uneasy sharing his feeling with him.

" eun jo do i need to repeat myself again and again...you know i never wanted to get married that time also but had to and i already paid a big price for it...now i can't risk ae sook's life...no never" seung jo's face expression stiffened.

" hyung but ae sook also needs a mother..."

" for that we have omma...she raised us really well and now she can raise her as well..." eun jo opened his mouth to say but seung jo without giving him a chance moved inside and gently placed ae sook on bed. " its already late you should go and sleep now...good night eun jo" seung jo said witching off the table lamp and lying next to ae sook.

" good night hyung" eun jo moved out helplessly....

*****************************************************************************************

phewwwww....finally finished...

well guyz looks like my readers are no more intrested in reading anymore...

no comments....nothing....:(