life gets unpredictable..

Destiny..

Ha ni tried calling the no again and again getting the same voicemail each time, tears flowing out of her eyes endlessly. she still felt for him somewhere deep in her heart there was some unknown feeling which still connected her with seung jo. she was sitting in the same position for last 30 min when suddenly her phone started ringing.

 

HOSPITAL CALLING...

 

she picked up the call wiping her tears away "hello"

 

"hello ha ni immediately come to hospital we need you here" a male voice from the other side said but the moment she heard it her eyes lit up with joy as she recognised it.

 

"seung jo ah.....you are fine..." she said thanking god with her hand placed near her heart.

 

"yes i am fine...i got trapped in traffic missed the flight.." seung jo replied " yeahhhh now we don't have time to talk hurry up there is an accident case....the ambulance can arrive anytime hurry up..." seung jo added and ended the call as one of the nurse waited for him to finish.

 

"Dr Seung Jo the ambulance has arrived and person is really critical" both of them hurried towards the emergency ward.

 

" any relatives with him...??" he asked.

 

" no Dr....no one has come till now...police is trying get in contact" she answered and finally two were standing outside the ward all Dr were trying every possible way to stop the bleeding. Their was blood everywhere around the white bedsheet under him also drenched in blood.Seung jo moved in his direction...

 

 

"hello Dr Ha Ni" the receptionist greeted her as she entered the hospital " Dr seung jo asked you to come directly to the emergency ward"

 

"ok thank you" she rushed towards the ward. though seung jo was fine but still her heart was not at ease she was feeling that something went wrong for sure but what she kept on thinking and arrived in front of the ward. when seung jo saw her he immideately moved to her blocking her way.

 

"what is this seung jo move aside...i need to check the patient" she said trying to get inside.

 

"no you can't...." he answered with no expressions.

 

"you gotta be kidding seung jo...you only called me for help and now you are yourself is not allowing me in" She crossed her arms against her chest.

 

"we are shifting him to ICU right now...thats why i am stopping you" he said while the other Dr shifted him to strecher. Ha ni was looking in the patients direction but she couldn't see anything as other Dr's and nurses blocked her vision. But when they were shifting him from bed she got one glimpse of him and she froze right there. she took a few steps back and lost her balance but before she could fall seung jo held her in his arms.

 

"ha ni ah..." he called and made her stand up again.

 

"he.....he is.....not joon gu....right..." she asked seung jo who only lowered his eyes in response. " yeah seung jo ah...tell me he is not joon gu.." she grabbed his collar and started shaking him.

 

" ha ni control yourself...everything will be fine" he pulled her into a tight hug trying calm her down, she broke down in his arms.

 

While going to the airport he got some call regarding some meeting with the person who was supposed to handle the seoul branch of their restaurant. the meeting lasted for several hours and he missed his flight. he had an another meeting back in busan so decided to go by road but while he was on highway an truck coming from the wrong direction hit his car. it was an head on collision so the car driver died on the spot and joon gu go severely injured.

 

"seung jo he will be fine right??" she looked at him with hope but then he handed over all the reports to her.

 

" ha ni there is a severe injury in his head and the bleeding is not stopping....so the body lost a lot of blood...." he just gave her a brief detail about it " he has only a few hours left" he said reluctantly.

 

then only a nurse came out running from the ICU " Dr the patient is sinking...."  seung jo and ha ni ran inside the room.

 

" ha....ha.....ni ah.....i lov....love you"  joon gu who was in semiconscious state held ha ni's hand in his hand while seung jo tried to take the things in control but lost all his hopes soon.

 

" i love you too joon gu ah...now please don't talk...you will be fine...perfectly fine" she sat down next to him and tried to fake a smile.

 

"seungggggg...........jo ahh...take ...car...care of my ha ni plee..." before he complete his words he went silent for forever his eyes fixed at seung jo with a request in his eyes. Seung jo gently closed his eyes...

 

"joon guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

 

 

 

one month later

 

ha ni's father also shifted ack to seoul with his daughter.  ha ni also went silent after that day and took a months leave from work. Seung jo was always there for her. he visited her whenever he got time and would spend time with her trying to cheer her up. Ha Ni was really a brave girl and she didn't let herself break down. Today was ready to start her life again with a new chapter.

 

" lets go" ha ni said taking her lab coat and purse from the table. seung jo who was waiting for her outside in the leaving room also got up.

 

" take care dear" her father gave her a hug and looked at seung jo giving him 'take care of her' look..

 

"yeah appa..don't worry i will be fine" she assured him with a smile which soon faded as she turned away. the drive to the hospital was silent as ha ni had her eyes fixed at som distant point outside.
 

" welcome back Dr ha ni" the nurses who all saw her said with a smile.

 

"thank you" she replied to them with smile. Seung jo who was walking next to her led her to the same office which the two shared.

 

" why here??" she asked getting curious.

 

"because this is our office from now on..."

 

"seung jo you don't need to do all this i am fine"

 

"looks like someone dislikes my company"

 

"nothing like that...its just..."

 

"then share the office with me" he cut her in between.

 

"fine" she smiled at him and took her seat.

 

"want some coffee...?" he asked picking up the receiver. she simply nodded in response " two coffees please"

 

the two shared coffee siting on the couch...seung jo tried to joke around to make her feel better....and made her smile again but soon her laughters turned into sobs and she hugged seung jo crying her heart out. he simply caressed her hair....

 

********************************************

ok guys...thats all for this....

Merry christmas everyone....:)

hope you liked the gift...:)

 

hey guys i started writing another FF please support that fic also....:)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/346732/miracle-another-name-for-effort-choiminho-pregnancy-romance-shinee-sullichoi-goojaehee-kangtaejoon