first meeting of Ae Sook and Ha Ni

Destiny..

ha ni was standing waiting for her turn when she saw a cute little baby wearing a red dress and matching shoes and cap sitting on the platform and smiling at her. Unable to resist herself becasue of her cuteness she moved to her and extended her hand towards her "hello" said smiling. Ae sook first gave her a wierd look and then hide her hands behind her back. Ha Ni got surprised by her reaction and returned back to her position still looking at her. Ae sook again started smiling at her making ha ni suspicious about her looks. she checked herself from head to toe for something unusual but of no use everything was perfect then why ae sook was smiling.

"excuse me ma'am" the lady at cash counter brought her out of her thoughts.

"yeah" 

"your bill..." she handed over the bill and her things. Ha Ni gave her the amout and moved to the exit but still her eyes were fixed on ae sook. and bumped into the glass door ae sook who was also watching everything showed her tongue and started laughing. A lady helped ha ni with her things and finally she left throwing her legs angrily.

 

"sorry sorry...my little angel...abeoji got and urgent call from the hospital" seung jo explained the reason for being late but ae sook was hardly intrested and still kept on gazing in the direction ha ni went. Seung jo followed her eyes to the exit "again did something mischievious??" seung jo asked. ae sook immediately looked back at him and made a cute puppy face and moved her head in no. she was really a smart kid so knew what to do next and planted a sweet kiss on seung jo cheeks. but her father is even more smarter then her...he knew all her ways out...and this was the one when she did something to annoy someone.

"poor him/her"he thought in his mind placing ae sook back in her baby carrier and after getting his billing done he also left. 

"eomeoni...i am back" seung jo said as always but then realised that no one was there other then the two of them. he arranged the things at their proper place as ae sook was already in her dreamland.

 

"aish...just because of her i made fool of myself in front of so many people" ha ni served the ramen to min ah who came to her house to meet her friend after five long years.

"don't think so much about it..." min ah said to calm down her friend who was fuming with anger.

"hmmm...where is joo ri...??" ha ni changed the topic.

"she went to jeju island for her honeymoon..."min ah informed her.

"oooo ya i forgot..." ha ni said.

"when the two of you are getting married..??" min ah continued the conversation.

"ah me and joon gu...we will be getting married soon...most probably next to next month... as i am here for next two months and he is also busy with his three restaurant projects.." ha ni said without any expressions on her face which min ah noticed without much difficulty.

"good  you moved on..." hearing those words ha ni's eyes filled with tears as everything freshned in her mind.

"i am sorry i didn't meant..." min ah cursed herself for saying such words "ha ni you said you have to attend a award ceremony tomorrow...??" she blurted out anything which came to her mind first to divert her mind.

"yeah...but why did you asked??"

"ahhh actually the venue of that is near our office...if you want i can drop you there tomorrow.."

"that would be great..." ha ni clapped her hands together getting excited or can say pretending.

"ok then be ready at 8:00 sharp"min ah took her hand purse from the table. "now i will be leaving...take care of yourself"

ha ni locked the door after she left and tears which she was holding back for long finally made their way out and she burst into tears....

she went of to sleep on the floor late at night crying....

 

 

**************************************

seung jo opened his eyes when the sunlight from his window entered in his room. ae sook was still sleeping over him holding her favourite toy.  seung jo shifted her to her craddle without disturbing her and went inside to get ready.

"good morning..hyung" eun joo who was having his breakfast greeted him.

"good morning..."he said smiling "eomeoni...i will be leaving now..." he announced.

"ok dear"his mother replied from the kitchen.

"hyung...breakfast..???"

"no i will have something from outside..." he put on his shoes.

"hyung are you going to attend the award ceremony to honor young doctors of our country??" he asked.

"yeah..." he replied simply.

"are you getting some award too..??" eun joo got excited.

"yeah..." he replied not so excited.

"congratulations hyung..."

"thanks"

his mother who eavesdropped their conversation came out running once she was sure he left and ran to her to room to get her camera.

"eomeoni..where are you going" eun joohttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/add_chapter/253827 asked.

"you stay here and take care of ae sook...i will be back in some time" saying so she grabbed the keys of the other car and rushed outside.

 

 

ha ni woke up with a headache and looked at the alarm clock on the side table. it was 7:30...she ran into the washroom as fast she could....

"ha ni ah..." min ah was on time.

"coming just five more min" ha ni answered from her room. Finally after 10 min she came out of her room. Min ah's eyes opened wide with shock when she saw her....

"you look so damn gorgeous" min ah still staring at her.

"thanks...joon gu got this dress for me...from his first salary..." she said blushing a little "ok now lets leave...else we will get late..." ha ni said.......