out on a camp

Destiny..

next day luckily the two didn't had any duty together as seung jo had his day off while ha ni had her duty from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Finally the two almost forgot about the night incident and decided not to think about it anymore.

NEXT MORNING

" hello Dr ha ni..." the receptionist greeted.

" hello..." ha ni replied with smile.

" Dr ha ni...Dr seung jo is waiting for you inside..." she informed ha ni and resumed doing her work after handling the files to her.

" ok thank you..." ha ni entered the cabin and soon the memories of night flashed in front if her eyes changing the environment into awkward one again.

" ohhh good morning ha ni ah..." seung jo welcomed her inside the room sensing the awkwardness he tried to initiate the conversation first.

" receptionist said you wanted meet..." ha ni also took a step from her side.

" yeahhh...actually i wanted to ask you...if you are free tonight can we have dinner at my place...i want you to meet someone" seung jo asked.

" meet...???" she looked at  him all confused.

" yup very important person of my life...you already know her" he winked and left the room taking his lab coat for his duty in the general ward.

"he wants me to meet hae ra...?? because she is the only one i know...and as she is his wife she must be important person in his life" she thought in her mind throwing herself on the chair " but he knows that hae ra don't like me...same from my side also...then why???...ha ni ah you are thinking too much lets just wait....you will know the answer to all your questions soon" she closed her eyes to rest for a bit but then only the phone on her desk started to ring.

" hello..."

"Dr Ha Ni please come to reception area..Dr Kim wants to meet you" the receptionist from the other side said.

" ok...coming...thanks for the message" she replied.

" your welcome Dr" she hung up the phone.ha ni took her purse and moved to the reception area where Dr kim and seung jo were already waiting for her to arrive.

" Good Afternoon Dr kim..." ha ni bowed paying respect to Dr kim.

" good afternoon Dr ha ni" he replied with a smile " well regarding this meeting lets go inside my cabin and then continue..." he lead the way to his cabin " make yourself comfortable" and sat down on the couch followed by the two.

" what is it about Dr kim" seung jo asked getting a little impatient but maintained his cool attitude.

" well we are trying to put up a camp to help the people who are not able to come all the way here and have treatment so we have decided to make few teams of  Doctors who will stay there for few days and will give free treatments to them.."

" that would be great Dr" ha ni said.

" and i want you two to be a team and be a part of this plan....if you two are willing?" he looked at both of them for their response.

" well i am ready for it Dr..." ha ni was first to respond.

" even i will be glad to be a part of it.." seung jo said with a smile.

" ok then grab your things which you might need...and get going..everything is ready" Dr kim shook hands with the two young Doctors.

" when are we leaving..??" seung jo asked getting a little suspicious if what he was thinking was right and yes...it was....as the reply from Dr kim came as "TODAY"

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

" we can have dinner some other time don't get so upset" ha ni tried cheer him up.

" i am not upset about it...its just that i have not left her alone...like this before..." seung jo answered honestly but his words turned ha ni silent as she thought he was talking about Hae Ra all this time " he loves her so much...i think i am the one coming between the two..." she thought in her mind and turned her head in other direction. seung jo noticed the change in her expressions.

Rest of the ride to the place where their camp was set was silent. It was a camp for three days, as the place was far from city there were no hotels or resorts available for them so they were provided with tents near the river bank. It was very peaceful and calm there. other people who accompanied the Dr which included few interns,nurses and wardboys. they all helped settling everything there and started a fire in the centre for everyone to enjoy their meal.

" ok since we are here to work and serve people lets do it with smiles on our faces...fighting..." seung jo cheered everyone up.

ha ni was still lost in her own world thinking about the time she left seoul.

" what happened thinking something...??" seung jo shifted to her side once everyone was busy in themselves.

" nothing just thinking about time..how it never remains the same..." ha ni replied try to fake a smile.

" hmmm true...it does change...but don't you think its for good also...otherwise we will get bored with the same type of life"  seung jo offered the beer can to her which she accepted with a smile.

" thats also true but at times it gets really tough..."

" thats the time when is testing you...so you should be strong" he placed one hand around her shoulder trying to comfort her but she stayed in the same position as earlier. someone from the group clicked a picture of the two sitting like that.

" i think you should go to sleep now...we will have a hectic day tomorrow..." the two finally bid goodbye and entered their respective tents.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

i know its really short update...but i want the next chapter to be really good...and for that need time till then i hope you all can bear with this...

well about the next chapter here is a small precap for you all...:)

 

" ha ni open you eyes....ha ni...please open your eyes" seung jo checked her pulse rate " ohhh no...her pulse rate is going down and body temperature is also getting low...HYPOTHERMIA...no no...i will not let anything happen to you ha ni...i am here..."

" seu...n...s....ng j...jooo ahhh..." she tried to speak but failed.

" shhhh don't speak...i am here with you...you will be fine soon"

She was all wet and shivering because of the cold wind outside...

" hello Dr kim....Dr ha ni...we need to transfer her to the hospital...her condition is getting worse"

" but  we can't do anything there is storm outside...you know...."

" i don't know anything all i know is she is dying in front of my eyes...and i can't let that happen...you need to help us"

" there is one way...use your own body as a treatment..."

" what....no...i can't do that..."

" don't think like a man think like a Dr who must treat his patient else she will die...choice is yours..."

" but..."

the line got disconnected....

 

and with this end of precap....i know you all want to kill me...:D