seung jo taking care of Ha Ni

Destiny..

With days passing everyone got to know about Ha Ni and everyone was talking about them behind their backs.

 

"Dr ha ni...Mr Kim(Head) is calling you..." a nurse informed ha ni who came to her cabin after finishing her duty in the general ward.

 

"ok...i am coming..." ha ni gave a tired smile.

 

"may i come in Dr Ha Ni..." a male voice startled her.

 

"ohh sir you here...i was just coming to your cabin..." ha ni bowed at him.

 

"it's ok...no problem...you need rest..."

 

"is there anything important you wanted to discuss with me..." ha ni asked taking her seat after him.

 

"no nothing...i was just worried about you so was thinking....you should take leave now...you are always tired these days"

 

The concern from Mr Kim somewhat alarmed ha ni still keeping herself normal she said "but sir i am fine...i don't need any leave right now...and i will surely go on a leave whenever i feel like...don't worry" ha ni smiled assuringly.

 

"i know that...but you know Dr ha ni...everyone around is talking about you and Dr seung jo...and it's bad for Hospitals reputation and Seung Jo's too...."

 

"so this is the reason for your concern..." ha ni was getting furious 

 

"it's not that Dr Ha Ni...you are taking it wrong..."

 

"i am taking it right Dr kim you don't need to explain anything...if you don't have anything else to say....you can proceed towards your room...i will send my resignation shortly..." ha ni was seething.

 

"resignation...??" 

 

"yes resignation...it was you who wanted me to be the part of your hospital...but now i think...it's over...i can't take it anymore...i want to be free...now please i request you to leave me alone" ha ni spoke to someone so rudely for the first time.

 

Mr Kim without saying anything left the room. Ha Ni's vision got obstructed by the tears of humiliation forming in her eyes. she gently her tummy " i am sorry....you have to go through all this because of me" a tear dropped from her eyes.

 

"what happened ha ni why are you crying...??" seung jo who just now entered the room asked worriedly.

 

Ha Ni got up from her seat and hugged him tightly breaking into tears "seung jo ah...." she kept on crying for some more time while he caressed her hair softly without saying or asking anything.

 

she wiped her tears away and pulled apart from him " i am fine...miahne..." she was trying to avoid eye contact with him.

 

"ha ni look at me and tell me what happened...why you were crying like that..." 

 

"nothing seung jo...was missing joon gu..." ha ni answered focusing her eyes on the picture of joon gu placed on her table.

 

"i know ha ni it's really difficult but you need to be strong...for the life inside you...you are not alone now..." 

 

"i will be strong from now...will not let anyone hurt me anymore..." ha ni said firmly making her decision in her mind.

 

"now come let's go....i am really hungry...." seung jo grabbed her arm and the two went out to have lunch at ha ni's favorite restaurant and after that to a ice cream parlour.

 

"what flavour you want " seung jo asked.

 

"i will have black current..." ha ni answered like a kid.

 

"ok one black current and one chocolate.." he placed the order.

 

the two were sitting across the table something was still bothering Ha Ni but she managed to fake a smile pretending everything was fine.

 

"i can't be selfish...seung jo is already married...and probably happy too in his life...i just can't ruin his life...i must do it..." ha ni thought in her mind.

 

"what are you thinking....ha ni you can tell me if something is bothering you..." seung jo placed his hand on her which she immediately pulled back.

 

" nothing seung jo...it's just that i get tired now very easily..." ha ni took a bite from her ice cream.

 

"really my prego lady..." seung jo painted a little ice cream on her nose tip and stuck out his tongue at her.

 

"you....." ha ni got up from her seat to hit him but lost her balance. Seung jo reacted instantly and held her " you ok..." he asked with terrified expressions.

 

"yeah...i am fine..." ha ni nodded. The two spent some more time together and after that seung jo sent ha ni home and returned back to the hospital to finish his duties.

 

At Night Seung Jo was leaving for his house when he heard something which caught his attention and he stopped to eavesdrop the conversation between a nurse and a ward boy.

 

"you know...dr ha ni gave her resignation...she is leaving this hospital" the ward boy said.

 

"really...but why...??" nurse was astonished.

 

"i don't know...but i think Dr Kim forced her to give her resignation...he even visited her in the afternoon..."

 

"but i think it's somewhere in the sake of hospital's reputation...rumours about Dr Seung Jo and Dr ha ni are now everywhere..."

 

"yeah true...well let's go else we will be the next to be fired..." the two headed in their respective direction chuckling.

 

"so Ha Ni was sad because of this...i need to clear it all...." seung jo talked with himself.

 

He directed his car towards Ha Ni's apartment and knocked the door until she opened the door.

 

"Seung jo ...you at this time" ha ni was bewildered.

 

"come with me..." he grabbed her hand and pushed her into the car accelerating it back towards the hospital.

 

He dragged her through the corridors to Mr Kim's Officer.

 

"seung jo what are you doing...let go my hand...you are hurting me..." ha ni tried to free her hand but seung jo was crossed and didn't cared about anything anymore.

 

"Dr Seung Jo..." Mr kim exclaimed as seung jo entered his room without permission "what do you think you are doing"

 

"I am doing something...which i should have done long back" seung jo replied angrily.

 

"what do you mean by that...and what is the meaning of dragging Miss ha ni here like this" 

 

Everyone was standing outside the room talking among themselves.

 

"you all present here are so much curious...about what's going on in my and ha ni's life....so listen...YES THIS BABY IS MINE....happy you wanted to hear that only right...then fine...it's mine and I LOVE HER" he pulled her towards him crashing his lips onto hers. Everyone just stood there with there eyes wide open. Even Ha Ni was surprised by the sudden outburst of seung jo...