trouble...

Destiny..

Seung Jo got disturbed by the sound of door with his halp opened eyes he looked at his watch "ooo crap.." he gently shifted ha ni back on couch without disturbing her sleep and after covering her properly with blanket moved to the have shower grabbing his shirt from the floor.

"may i come in Dr." the receptionist knocked at the door again after half an hour.

"yes come in..." seung jo answered and took out the duty chart he prepared on behalf of ha ni.

"sir duty chart..." she asked trying to be normal and pretended as if she was coming for the first time.

"here it is...and Dr ha ni is not well so she is on leave today" he informed her when saw her eyes fixed at sleeping ha ni on the couch.

"ok Dr"she left the room shifting her eyes to and fro from ha ni to seung jo.

"wait....did you came to the room earlier??" seung jo asked. she came to an abrupt halt.

"no...no Dr..." she replied stammering with her back facing him.

"you can leave"

"thank you Dr" she left hurriedly.

 

Ha Ni came out of her dreams at around 11:30 seung jo was busy with reports of few patients.

"why didn't you wake me up.." ha ni asked looking at her wrist watch.

"because you are on leave today" seung jo replied with straight voice.

"leave..??"she gave him a confused look "seung jo have you gone mad...i have two major surgeries today" she added.

"i know that...but you are not well you need rest...and don't worry about your patients" 

"wait a sec..."she looked at the file in seung jo's hand carefully "thats my case file"

"yes...so just go back home and leave everything to me" seung jo gave a small smile and left the room with file. Ha Ni also didn't argue anymore as she herself felt really weak to even stand up. She called for a cab and left for her home the receptionist behaved a little rudely with her but she ignored it thinking she was envy of her because of seung jo which was the truth but incomplete...

Seung Jo's mother reached hospital with ae sook, Seung jo entered his room to get a big surprise from his little princess. he gave a small peck on her cheeks lifting her in his arms and then showed his cheek asking for his share. she sweetly planted a wet kiss and gave a hi5 to his father with her tiny hand.

"eomeoni why did you came here" he asked.

"why can't i come to meet my own son" she said and took out a lunch box from the bag "well i got lunch for you and ae sook was also missing you as you didn't came home last night"

"hmmm its smelling delicious and am super hungry" seung jo immediately sat down.

"you have your lunch i will be back in some time" his mother excused herself and moved out of the room leaving the two together. The actual reason for her visit was her desperation to meet ha ni she went staright to reception to enquire about her cabin.

"excuse me can you tell me the room no of Dr Oh Ha Ni"

"well ma'am she and Dr Seung Jo are head Dr's for next 15 days so she shares the same cabin as him"

"but she isn't there"

"actually she is on leave today" 

"ok thank you" she said getting a little upset but then thinking about the two sharing same room her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands together day dreaming about all possibilties.

 

"you are back" seung jo asked as his mother entered the room.

"yeah..."

"by the way i forgot to tell you that she is on leave today" seung jo said shocking his mother completely.

"how did you knew i came to meet her" the words automatically left .

"because i am your son and i know you really well" he grinned and then looked at ae sook who was playing with his stethoscope sitting on the top of the table.

"ok dear now appa has a lot of work to finish so you should go now with your halmeoni..." 

 

 

ha ni was reading some novel sitting on her bed, back resting against the pillow when her handphone started ringing

Text Message: Seung Jo

she pressed the view button

"how are you feeling now"

reply: better

"i am leaving for home..can you come"

reply: sure

"thanks bye"

reply:bye

ha ni got ready and reached hospital in 30 min but by then seung jo had already left. ha ni after giving a round in all the wards came back to her room to have a small nap. she was about to lie down on bed when she noticed a baby cap placed on the table.

"a baby cap..??" but before she could control her emotion a lonely tears escaped her eyes. keeping it back on its original position she went off to sleep.

 

Next morning:

8:00 am

Seung jo was back expecting ha ni to be sleeping but to his surprise she was ready and was working on her laptop. she looked worried so he asked "what happened need help??"

"yeah...actually today morning there was a new accident case at hospital and his condition is critical so just checking his reports"

"injuries..???"

"severe head injuries...and as you know Dr kim is on leave and without him i can't handle this case alone" she turned the laptop screen towards him pointing at the injury with pen.

"but we need to do it as soon as possible else..." seung jo looked at it very seriously scanning every single thing about it.

"but how can we"ha ni was reluctant.

"look ha ni we don't have any other choice so just go and see the arrangements of operation and leave everything on me" he held her by her shoulders.

"but seung jo..." she was still not confident.

"trust me...???" he looked straight into her eyes she simply moved her head in affirmation "then go..." he pressed her shoulder a little and then freed her and sat down on laptop searching more about it simultaneously he called Dr kim to seek his guidence....