ha ni's first day..

Destiny..

"good morning Dr" the receptionist greeted.

"good morning" ha ni replied pasting a fake smile on her face. her eyes were still swallen because of crying the whole past night. Ha Ni collected her duty chart and case history of her patients from the reception and was taking a look at it when heared someone approaching in her direction. but ignoring it she continued reading the case history of her patients.

"good morning Dr Seung Jo" the voice of the lady at reception reached her ears. she looked up to see seung jo standing right in front of her with his eyes glued to her face.

"good morning"seung jo replied still looking at her as if he was greeting her.

ha ni was feeling uneasy because of seung jo gazing at her. he shifted his eyes away when felt he was looking at her unblinkingly for the last few min. "agasi my todays duty chart" he asked the young lady. who handed over the sheets to him with the biggest smile possible on her face.

"excuse me agasi where is the general ward" ha ni asked after taking a look at her sheets and then returning back them.

"1st floor...nurse kim eun hee will take you..to the general ward" she replied pointing at the nurse standing a few feets away from reception who greeted her with a pleasant smile.

"no need for that...i have my duty in the childrens ward" seung jo said.

"Ok Dr seung jo.."

"but i don't need your help" ha ni blurted out. everyone around looked at her with shocked expression. "i mean i can manage on my own" she continued politely.

"Dr ha ni its your first day here...and children ward is next to general ward" seung jo took the advantage of the situation.

"ok..." ha ni finally gave up. Seung Jo gave a victory smile to her while she glared at him.

"come Dr ha ni else we will get late..." seung jo leading the way followed by fuming ha ni.

 

"how lucky she is...its first time Dr seung Jo has offered help to someone..." the receptionist said getting envious of ha ni.

"seriously its been a long time since Dr Seung jo joined...but he hardly talks with anyone around..." eun hee said.

"lets see what's stored for her..."

 

"so finally you managed to follow me here also..."seung jo said straight to initiate the conversation.

"what do you mean by follow..." ha ni looked at him in disbelief thinking that he still thought that she is still in love with him."i don't feel anything for you anymore..." she added.

"really???"he turned around and looked straight into her eyes.

"how can anyone be so full of himself..." ha ni looked away.

"then why are you trying to avoid me..i know you still love me...you are someone who can never give up on something..." seung jo grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.he was rude...

tears of anger and humiliation made their way out of her eyes when she remembered the time whenever he insulted her in front of others. but holding back her tears and composing herself she looked into his eyes "leave my hand"

"why...you always wanted to be close to me then what happened now..." seung jo pulled her even closer wrapping other arm round her waist.

"leave me...seung jo..." she struggled in his arms to get free.

"are you afraid of showing your true feelings....but don't worry i already know it...you love me..."

"i hate you....did you hear me i hate you...more than anything else in this world" ha ni said sternly.

"you can't hate me..." seung jo felt hurt deep inside.

"why..if you can treat me the way you want...why can't i hate you...."

seung jo loosened the grip and finally let her go "i was a fool to love a person like you...but now i have realised my mistake and found my man who loves me and only me..."seung jo looked at her all confused "yes Mr Baek Seung Jo i am getting married soon so its better you stay away from me..."

****************************************

i know such a short chapter after such a long period of time is not fair...but all i can say is sorry....

hope you all will lyk it...:)