ha ni gets closer to ae sook

Destiny..

ha ni ran out of his sight leaving him completely shocked. ha ni after taking a left turn was standing in front of the general ward. tear streams flowing down her cheeks. she immediately wiped her tears and changed her facial expression to smiling and entered the ward putting on her white coat.

"hello Dr oh ha ni.." the nurse welcomed her.

"hello..."ha ni replied.

Ha Ni moved to the side of the first patient in the row and taking a look at the reports asked "so how are you feeling now"

"feeling much better but it still hurts a lot" the lady answered. she had fracture in her right arm.

"hmmm...don't worry it will take some time..."ha ni looked at her and patted her shoulder. after giving instruction to nurse about her medicines and tests she moved to the next bed. it was around 3:00 pm she got free from her duty and decided to go out for lunch as she was too tired to cook for herself.

 

At seung jo's home...

"hello seung jo..." seung jo's mother was holding ae sook in her arms and had the phone on loud speaker.

"yeah eomeoni.." seung jo answered from the other side.

"seung jo i just called to tell you that i am going out with ae sook and eun joo is at his friends place as he had some project to finish...in shot there is no one at home...now just tell me should i prepare something for you to eat.."

"aniyo eomeoni...i will eat something from canteen.." seung jo's voice was a little low.

"are you ok seung jo...???" she asked out of concern.

"yeah eomeoni...don't worry about me...its just that i am a bit tired..ok bye...talk to you later" and before his mother could say anything he ended the call. 

"your appa is one of his kind...no one can understand him" she looked at ae sook who chuckled looking at her face expressions.

 

At the restaurant ha ni was having her lunch still thinking about her decision of staying back.

*flashback*

"i want to leave...i don't want to stay here anymore" ha ni was crying with her head placed on min ah's shoulder

"ha ni for long you will keep running like this...why he is still the reason for your every decision why ha ni...please move on in your life" min ah finally lost control on herself and started shouting at her. ha ni looked at her shocked at her sudden outburst while she continued "ha ni becoming a Dr was your dream and now when you have a chance to show yourself to the world you want to run away again...ha ni now i doubt if you actually want to get along with joon gu..."

"min ah..."

"yes ha ni...you still have seung jo in your heart...and you are simply cheating with joon gu..."

"aniyo...its not like that..i love him...really..."ha ni tried to clearify things to min ah

"then why are you still afraid of seung jo...ha ni running away is not the solution...you should stay here and face him..."

"i will not run away..." she wiped her tears and looked at min ah with a  confident smile on her face.

*end of flashback*

"no Mr Baek Seung Jo you can no more control my life...its my life and i will live it my own terms" she thought in her mind. she was still lost in her own world when her eyes spotted a cute little baby wearing a pink frock sitting on a table alone. when she looked at her carefully she recognised her she was the same baby girl she met at the cash counter.

"excuse me...one ice cream..." she asked the waiter standing there. After a few minutes he was back with a cup filled with ice cream. ha ni taking the cup moved in the direction of the ae sook.

"annyeonghaseyo"

ae sook who was busy looking around got startled by her voice but when she recognised her she showed her tongue teasing ha ni"but for some reason ha ni was not feeling angry this time instead she started smiling at her innocence.

"ice cream"she showed her the ice cream cup. seeing the ice cream ae sook's eyes lit up immediately and she extended her hands asking for it with a huge smile on her face. "hmmm by the way what are you doing alone here"

seung jo's mom who went to washroom came back but when she saw ha ni sitting with ae sook something popped up in her mind and she stopped hiding herself at safer distance.