flight crash

Destiny..

A week later

 

"good morning" joon gu said planting a sweet kiss on ha ni's forehead who was sleeping next to him. she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him but then wrapped her arms around him and went off to sleep again.

" aren't you getting late for your work" he asked placing a strand of hair behind her ear and pulled her even closer into a hug feeling the warmth of her body against his.

" i took a day off...want to spend the whole day with you" she looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"hmmm so what are we going to do today..." he said thinking of all possible things they could do.

"whatever you want to"

"well...what i want to do is...." he gave her a mischievious smile and it didn't take long for ha ni to realise what he was talking about so she immediately grabbed the blanket covering herself with it ran out of the bed.

"i don't want to..." she showing her tongue.

" but i want to..." he also jumped out of the bed to catch her but before he could she ran out of the room giggling and at times teasing him. she was making circles round the centre table when she lost her balance because she stepped on the sheet covering her slender bodyand fell on the couch. joon gu taking the advantage of the situation pinned her arms above her head " still you don't want" he whispered his lips moving closer to her

she simply shook her head teasing him again. he slid down his hand to her shoulder making her heart beat faster "still you don't want" he said his lips an inch away from her and his warm breath hitting her lips making her loose her senses. she shook her head again but this time she was feeling really weak and closeness was driving her crazy. he softly brushed his lips against her "still..." before he could complete the sentence she wrapped her arms around his neck pulled him into a passionate kiss. his hands moved down opening the knot of the sheet removing the only barrier between the bodies. The atmosphere soon turned hot and room was filled with sound of moans and ha ni calling out his names.

He landed upon her all exhausted, giving her a small peck on her lips the two went off to sleep under the same white sheet holding each other as close as  possible.

 

on the other hand seung jo was sitting alone in his old office as their head Dr was back and the two resumed their original position. he looked really tired after an 3 hour surgery. he went inside to have a shower and changed into his regular clothes as his duty for the day was over and the kim family a day outing to spend some time together. he hurried back home to find his little angel playing with her toys.

" hey my princess...what are you doing..." he also sat down next to her. she was playing with building block trying to put them one on the other but as she didn't knew how to fix them they would fall back again and again. seung jo silently watched at times smiling at his little daughter trying to put the blocks again and again.but when she failed every time she got angry and throwing all blocks away shifted her attention to a toy car.

" want appa to help you..." seung jo assembled all the blocks back and made a beautiful building with it while ae sook observed him carefully doing so. " tada....look its done" seung jo said pulling her onto his laps.

" seung jo you are back..." his mother who just came out from the store room said placing everything on the table.

"yeah umma..." seung jo moved to her holding ae sook in his arms.

" then lets go...we all were waiting for you to return" she said taking a few things while seung jo got the basket which had all the food stuff.

"umma where is eun joo..." seung jo asked adjusting the things back in the car.

"ahh he had some urgent work so he left first...he said he will there when he is done" she answered with a smile handing over the things to her son.Ae sook was sitting back in the backpack.

it was a very good day for both ha ni and seung jo as the two got to spend some memorable time with their loved ones. Ha ni and joon gu went out for a walk in the nearby park in the evening. while seung jo played with his daughter sitting in the sun making sand castles for her which whole day.

 

 

a new day entered the life of two bringing something new to the life of two.

" you really have to go" ha ni asked handing over the laptop bag to joon gu.

"yup...i am sorry"

"no problem...work first" she tried to put a smile on her face but instead a tear dropped out of her eyes.

" hey don't cry....i will be back soon..." he pulled her into a hug caressing her hair.

"take care" she gave him a light peck on his lips and bidding him goodbye went in to get ready for her work. she sure wanted to go to airport but because of the emergency back at hospital couldn't. It was around 10:30 when she arrived at the hospital but seung jo was already leaving.

"yeah you going somewhere..??" she asked out of curiosity.

"yup i have an important seminar to attend in new york" seung jo answered.

" you are going to new york...i will be bored without you" she pouted but then putting up a smile she added " anyways good luck...have a safe journey" she hugged him lightly.

" bye take care...see you soon..." seung jo rushed out of the hospital as he had his flight in one hour.

ha ni had an emergency case so moved to attend that. her duty got over around 8 at night and she reached home by 9:00 she threw herself on the couch and pressed the start button on the remote. she was switching the channels when something caught her attention.

"FLIGHT FROM SEOUL TO NEW YORK CRASHED...ALL PASSENGERS DIED..." the breaking news headlines said. on screen flashed the images of the plane burning and rescue team trying to take out the bodies.

" no this can't happen...no" she immediately dialled a no on her cell.

" the no you are trying to reach is switched off" the voicemail said.

"noooooooooooo.....nothing can happen to you....seung jo ahhhhhhhhhh...." she cried out loud and fell down on her knees....

*************************************************************************************************************

 

ok guys this was all for today...:)

i know its really short...but nothing coming to my mind right now...

but i promise next will be a big one...:D

please comment and subscribe...