Peaceful Moments

Destiny..

"ha ni ....ha ni ahhh...." seung jo called while searching the whole house for ha ni and ae sook who were nowhere to be seen. He searched everywhere but couldn't find them so ran out from and the house and enquired about them from his neighbours who were also clueless about it. Then he turned to his back when he heared a kid giggling.

"aaiiiigoooo you are soooo naughty i don't know how your appa takes care of..." ha ni shifted her focus from ae sook to completely terrified seung jo who crushed his body against her the very next moment.

"what happened seung jo....why are you like this...is everything ok" han ni enquired seeing him like that.

"where were you and why you didn't pick my phone....you know how worried i was...and then you were not even home when i rushed back..thinking something happened" he then parted and checked both of them if they had any signs of injuries or anything "qwenchana??"

"i am fine seung jo...ae sook was about to hit the flower vase...so i dropped the phone and ran to her...but the sound of flower vase breaking startled her so she started crying...thats why i  came out with her.."

"hmmm" seung jo nodded like a kid and planted a sweet kiss on their foreheads.

 

seung jo ordered food from out so ha ni was completely free that evening so she spent some quality time with ae sook strengthing their bond. seung jo had some hospital work to finish so he retired to his room first leaving the duo in tha hall. Ae sook after some time started yawning as she did not sleep during day time. she lifted her in arms and patted her back while walking in the room. she didn't take much time and dozzed off to sleep. Ha Ni went to seung jo's room to leave ae sook with him but found him working seriously so decided to sleep with ae sook in her room.

 

It was 3:00 AM at night when finally seung jo finished his work, he looked towards his bed which was empty then turned towards the wall clock. 

"where is ae sook..." he thought in his mind so finally keeping things at its place went to ha ni's room and found both of them sleeping peacfully in each others embrace. Seung jo smiled seeing them and then captured the moment in his phone before sleeping next to ae sook keepping his hand on ha ni's waist.

 

Ha Ni took place of a mother in ae sook's life and did every possible thing she could do for her. Seung Jo was also happy getting her back in his life, she completed her family. Everyone in family loved her like they did when she used to live with them. though time passed but nothing changed, ha ni's father visited them whenever he came to seoul. Months passed and finally it was eighth month for ha ni. 

 

"I look fat..." Ha Ni standing in front of the mirror wearing a black dress. The cute baby bump was clearly visible from her dress which she was trying to hide.

"no you are not fat...you are cute" seung jo pinched her nose.

"i am not..." 

"yes you are and this is my cute little boy.." he planted a small kiss on her belly.

"this dress looks odd...can't i stay back home" ha ni made a cute face.

"no you can't....and this dress looks perfect on you....you know its appa's restaurant inaugration and we can't miss it..." he kissed her softly on lips.

 

 

"ha ni my child...you look soo cute in this dress" seung jo's mother kissed her forehead bringing her inside the party venue.

"appa..congratulations." ha ni hugged his father.

"omo look at you...you have grown bigger" her father looked down at the baby bump making her blush.

"lets go inside and start with the party....else you both will stand here for rest of night making poor people like me strave" seung jo's father said.

Party was good and ths restaurant had special place or ha ni also as joon gu's last project before he left her alone. Seung jo helped her father to complete the work. Ha Ni was feeling thirsty so she went to the drink water when she heared someone taking her name. so out of curiosity she stopped to listen to the converstaion.

 

"you know ha ni is pregnant...." one lady said.

"yeah what is there to tell...it clearly shows" another lady replied.

"yeah shut up...this is not what i was saying...i am saying she is pregnant and she is still not married....and i have heared that she lives with Dr Seung Jo..."

"yes yes...infact i heared that its not his child.....she is pregnant with someone else's child..."

"omo...seriously...but why did seung jo accept her like this...."

"don't know...but she sure is a smart and clever girl"

 

ha ni was on the verge of crying when she heared what people thought of her. She didn't want to stay there any longer so she took out the car and left for home without informing anyone.

 

"umma...did you see ha ni..." seung jo asked.

"aaniyo....she was with you only" 

"she was but she left to drink water...and now she is nowhere..."

"she must be here only...dont worry...she will be back in some time"

seung jo's phone started to ring. he took out his phone some unknown no was flashing on his phone.

"yobseyo"

"what....where....i am coming"

"what happened seung jo.....where are you going...its raining heavily outside" his mother stopped him.

"umma...ha ni....umma ha ni met with an accident"