Kiss...

Destiny..

"hello everyone..we will be starting with function shortly so please take your seats" the host announced. And everyone went to their respective seats. Seung also along with his colleagues moved to his seat which was in the first row.

Ha Ni entered the hall breathing heavily because of running. she looked around trying to see some familiar faces but of no use everyone was a stranger there. suddenly some one from behind placed a hand on her shoulder. she turned and got shocked to see tae mu there.

" hey you here.??" 

" yeah i am getting the best intern of the year award" he said proudly.

"you are really funny" she . " ok sorry...just kidding..anyways congrats"  she said looking at his dropped face on her comment which lit up when she congratulated him.

" thanks...and congrats to you too" 

"thanks...i thought i will have to be all alone here...all day long...but thankfully now i have you with me" 

" ok everyone so lets begin with our function" the host announced. " as everyone of you know we are here to honor our young Dr who have served the nation whole heartedly and given their best to their profession...Dr Baek Seung Jo is one of them...he is a child specialist at Seoul National hospital and in just few years of his career has been awarded with the name PRINCE Dr by his little patients...can we have you here on the stage sir" 

seung jo ascended the stage and after receiving his award gave a short thanksgiving speech and gave one of his best smiles as he knew his mother was also present there. Though she disguised herself but still could not hide herself from his sharp eyes.

 

" oh i am sorry it was a urgent call..." ha ni came inside the hall after seung jo was back to his seat.

" ahhh nothing but you missed seeing my ideal getting award i wish to be like him" he said dreaming.

" who??" ha ni asked out of curiosity. Before tae mu could answer ha ni was running towards the stage...

" next is Dr Oh Ha Ni who is an orthopedic surgeon at the busan branch of  seoul national hospital and we are really glad to say that she will be working with us here for next two months so lets welcome Dr Ha Ni up on the stage"

as he called her name Seung Jo moved his eyes to his left and right as the one who were getting awards were seated in the first row only but when no one got up he left his seat to leave "how can she be here...you know how she was...still how can you even think she can become a Dr like that" a lot of thoughts ran through his mind. 

 

the other moment seung jo bumped into someone and was on the floor. he opened his eyes of shock to see who it was when felt someone's lips pressed against his lips. ha ni who also shut her eyes opened her eyes and got up immediately.

" you...can't you...." she stopped in the middle of the sentence when saw seung jo lying on the floor still trying to absorb whatever was going on in front of his eyes. a lonely tear escaped her eyes betraying her and everything was fresh again in her heart the feeling she burried deep inside the memories everything she wanted to leave behind were in front of her.

" ha ni..." seung jo managed to say only these words and before he could get up and say soething to her she was gone. she ran out from there holding back her tears to cry harder when she was alone.

seung jo's mother who was also standing there was jumping out of happiness to see her back after so many years and in a very dramatic way. she even clicked the shot of the moment when their lips touched.

seung jo also left soon after she left...

 

" why...min ah why me...now when i am happy with joon gu...destiny is playing around with me...why min ah..." she hugged her friend even more tightly bursting into tears.Min ah listened to her silently without saying anything as she wanted to let her everything out.

" i don't want to be here anymore...i am leaving tomorrow only" ha ni said wiping her tears with the sleeves of her t-shirt

 

*******************************************

ok i know guys its really short but...don't have anything else in my mind ryt now as really busy with my college work hope you all can understand...:)

and sorry if i disappointed you all...