ha ni runs away...

Destiny..

two days already passed but seung jo still didn't had nay clue about ha ni...he was sitting ideal in his cabin when suddenly something struck his mind and he ran towards the security room of the hospital.

 

" excuse me...i need a little help..." he asked one of the men sitting in front of a big screen monitoring every movement in the hospital through cctv cameras.

 

" yes Dr..." 

 

"can you please show me the tape for day before yesterday of reception area" 

 

"sorry Dr we can't it's against rules..." 

 

"please it's really important it is about Dr ha ni please" 

 

" ok..." he finally agreed "wait i will just go and get the tape" he moved inside a connecting room and came out with two tapes in his hand and played the first.

" can you please forward it to the time around 10:00 am"

 

"sure..." he did as seung jo said. 

 

"stop..." he ordered him when a man wearing a cap entered the scene. he placed a small envelope at the reception and left " can you move it a little back....yes yes stop...zoom it a little...." 

 

"sir i think he knew about the camera already so....he took complete care not to show his face"

 

"damn..." he moved fingers through his hair angrily.

 

" sir look.....here is some mark on his hand...may be it can help you" the men pointed at a mark on the right arm of the man.

 

" can you print this..." seung jo tried to recall if he ever saw the mark but failed. The men handed over the print out to him "thank you so much" he bowed at him and left still thinking.

 

on the other hand ha ni was sleeping in the room as she was feeling very weak. She decided to have the food for the sake of her unborn baby.

 

" i miss you joon gu ah..." she had her one palm resting on her tummy and tears flowing down her cheeks as memories of time when the two were together flashed in front of her eyes.

 

" here are your medicines i don't want to be blamed for the murder of a unborn baby" oh young soo entered the room with a bag in his hands which he placed on the table by the side of the bed. Ha Ni simply wiped her tears and turned her face to the other side. Her eyes fell on the window which was unlocked and opened outside in the garden. Young soo left after filling her jug with water. The moment he closed the door of the room she immediately got up from the bed and jumped out from the window. Young soo came back to the room to take the keys of the car and found the room empty.

 

"go catch her...she ran away" he commanded the men standing outside. But before they could catch her she was already in taxi and instructed him to go to seoul national hospital.

 

" please can you make it fast" she asked the taxi driver and kept on checking for the car chasing her.

 

 

 

"Dr these are the files you asked for" 

 

"thank you" seung jo replied absent mindedly. But the nurse who came to give the files was looking at printout on his table keenly." what happened have you seen this mark before???" he asked.

 

" yes Dr...i have seen a similar mark on the hand of new intern Oh Young Soo.

 

"oh young soo??" seung jo never heared that name before.

 

" yes Dr...he joined a few days back only" 

 

"ok you can leave now...and thanks" 

 

He immediately checked the computer for his details but found no records " how come there is no record of him" he ran out to reception.

 

"excuse me can i get the details about oh young soo" 

 

"sir he already left the hospital so all the records have been shifted to other building"

 

"left??? when?" 

 

"yes sir the 3 days back he resigned" 

 

 

"seung jo...." ha ni who just now reached hospital came running to him an immediately hugged him but before he realized she was already falling in his arms.

 

"ha ni...ha ni...." he saw his arms which were now blood stained.... 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************

 

hahahaha

yessssss another twist...;)