revenge....

Destiny..

"officer how many times do i need to tell you that i didn't do anything...she is my really good friend...i can't even think of doing something like that with her" seung jo shut his eyes tight getting frustrated after repeating same words again and again.

 

" ok lets believe you for sometime but then what about this suicide note which we found at her place...in which she clearly mentioned everything" officer placed a white paper on the table sliding it across it so that it would reach seung jo. Seung jo read and re read the note not believing on his own eyes.

 

" i really don't know...officer what is this going on...but someone is surely trying to frame me..." seung jo looked straight into officer's eyes with his arms crossed against his chest.

 

" we will get back to you after some time Dr Seung jo" officer got up from his seat when one of the other officer whispered something in his ears and he immediately left with him.

 

" where are you ha ni and what is all this going on...i know you are not dead....i know my heart can never lie to me atleat about you" seung jo's shoulder's dropped and he sighed taking a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

" what else you want from me....why are you doing all this.....what will you get from this..." ha ni yelled at the person standing in front of her with his back facing her. She was tied to a chair in a room with very minimal light source.

 

" satisfaction...did you hear...i will get satisfaction...i will completely destroy him...completely" he turned around and clutched her shoulders tightly. He was none other than oh young soo.....

 

" why...??? " ha ni asked boiling with anger.

 

" why....you want to know why....because he ruined my brothers life....because of him he is dead now "

 

" your brother" she looked at him a bit confused.

 

" yes my brother....JOON GU....he always loved you with all his heart but you....you were always after him...you cheated on him....."  

 

"  joon gu...your brother" she looked at him in disbelief.

 

" yes joon gu is my brother....."

 

"why Dr ha ni...why are you shocked...you thought he was alone and there is no one to care for him...so you thought you could treat him the way you wanted right"

 

" he never mentioned you ever in his talks"

 

" ohhh poor girl is disappointed that someone other than him is there who knows about your true self" 

 

" what are you talking about"

 

" about  you....i am talking about you...you betrayed him....and i am sure its because of you two only that he is dead.."

 

" you are insane...i always loved him with all my heart..."

 

" ohh really...thats the reason you were sleeping with another men...while you were engaged with him" he threw all the pictures in his hands on her face. She looked down and realised they were the same pictures clicked by the receptionist while the two were sleeping in their cabin.

 

" it's not what you thinking...and i am not bound to give you any explaination about it.. because a person as disgusting as you will never understand what was there between me and joon gu" ha ni turned her face away.

 

" i don't even want to...listen to any of you stories...as my brother was foolish enough to believe your words but i am not"  he clutched her hairs pulling her head back.

 

" do whatever you want with me...but leave seung jo...he has nothing to do with this..."

 

" how can i leave him...its all started just because him....i will destroy him and you will watch everything happen with your own eyes" he smirked and left the room locking the door behind.

 

 

 

 

 

"ae sook please sweetheart atleast eat something...appa will be back soon" eun joo was sitting in front holding a bowl of baby food in his hands. But ae sook simply moved her head in no and crawled to the other side.

 

" ae sook...please baby....you didn't had anything since morning...appa is busy...." eun joo tried again but got the same response again. Then only his parents entered the house with sour looks on their faces.

 

" did she ate anything" his mother asked placing herself on the chair.

 

" no" eun joo answered " what happened what did lawyer say" 

 

" he said that it's a typed letter but the signature are ha ni's only....and it's been confirmed...so right now we can't do anything except for waiting" his father replied.

 

" i never expected something like this from ha ni...how can she..." his mother was crossed.

 

" mom i am sure it's not her...someone else is trying to frame hyung...." eun joo picked ae sook in his arms and moved to his mother. Ae sook immediately jumped in her arms and placed her tiny hands on her cheeks making her smile a little.

 

" i hope everything gets fine soon" she pressed ae sook's head against her chest lovingly. 

 

 

 

*************************************************

ok everyone i know...you all are really angry with me....

as i am updating this story after really long time but seriously college is getting too hectic these days...

i am not able to write...

i know it's a short one...

but please bear with it...

i hope you all understand...

waiting for your comments....and don't forget to subscribe...:)

love you all my reader...

and yeah belated HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY...:)