Seung Jo becomes the head Dr.

Destiny..

"excuse me...who came with this baby...??" ha ni asked a waitress standing there whom Seung jo's mother asked to look after ae sook in her absence. Ae sook had fun eating ice cream and was now more comfortable with ha ni though still she loved to .

"she is with her halmeoni she will be back in some time..." she replied.

"ok" and then she again turned back to ae sook and sat down on her knees to get to her level "though i don't feel like going but can't help it have some urgent works to finish..."ha ni tried to explain and looked at ae sook as if expected a reply from a 7 month old baby. she smiled at her foolishness and left the place waving her hand. ae sook also waved her tiny hands but with a smile this time. after seung jo's mother was sure that she left she came out from her hiding place and joined ae sook who was busy playing with a jumping ball in her hand.

"hmmm who she was...your friend??"  she asked looking in the direction of exit. ae sook gave her cute toothless smile...

 

"how was your first day" joon gu asked ha ni as she made herself comfortable on bed.

"it was good...but too hectic"ha ni replied pulling the pillow lying by her side into a hug and resting her head on it.

"hmmm...hey guess what i will be coming to seoul for some restaurant related work" he informed her in a chearfull voice.

"reallyyyyyy when...??? and for how long..??" ha ni almost jumped out of excitement.

"well may be in 10 days and will be staying there for 3 to 4 days" 

"thats great we will have reunion you me min ah and joo ri...it will be so much fun wow" ha ni was acting like kid jumping around the room.

"ok now you just go to sleep you must be tired and don't worry about anything" joon gu said and was about to press the end call button when ha ni stopped him "joon gu..." her tone was serious..

"yeah what happened ha ni.." he asked worriedly.

"joon gu i wanted to tell you something...i don't know how will you react after listening to that" ha ni was still confused.

"don't be afraid just say it...ha ni" joon gu was acting like a mature man.

"joon gu the place where i am working right now...actually seung jo..." at the mention of seung jo's name joon gu's face color almost flushed and he waited for ha ni to continues without giving any response while she continued "he is also working in the same hospital" she sighed.

"but i really don't feel anything for him anymore really joon gu..." ha ni tried to clearify when didn't got any response from the other side."joon gu atleast say something please..."

"i trust you..." joon gu said smiling through his tears.

"thank you joon gu for understanding me...i will never break your trust never..." ha ni was feeling very relieved.

"ok now just go to sleep else you will get late tomorrow" joon gu wiped his tears.

"bye...good night...i love you" 

"i love you too" joon gu ended the call after giving her a good night kiss.

ha ni still had feelings for seung jo but the care and love joon gu gave ha ni in past few years made ha ni forget everything. now she wanted to live for a person who loved her and so opened her heart for him.

 

NEXT DAY

Board Room

All the senior Dr including Seung jo and Ha Ni were present in the room waiting for the dean to come. He called this meeting to make some announcement which was a mistry for everyone. Everyone was guessing about the reasons when he entered the hall followed by the head Dr kim chin ho who had the charge of the hospital and his personal secretary.

the complete room went quiet and everyone got from their respective seats to pay regards to him.

"please sit down everyone.." he said.All Dr looked at him waiting for him to start. 

"as you all know Dr Kim Chin Ho is managing the seoul branch of our hospital but because of some personal reasons he will be on leave for next 15 days so after a long discussion with all the concerned members we have decided that Dr Baek Seung Jo will be the head Dr for this duration and since it is a very big responsibilty Dr Oh Ha Ni will be assisting him...do anyone of you have any objections with this decision" he gave everyone a glance."thats all for this meeting thanks for coming"he got up and moved out of the room leaving completely confused ha ni and seung jo...