ha ni's smile returns...

Destiny..

Seung jo had his night duty so decided to take ae sook out for a walk to the park. he placed her in the baby stroller and stuffed her toys and other necessary items in his shoulder bag.

"umma i am taking ae sook to the children park" seung jo informed his mother who was working in the kitchen.

 

"ok seung jo...take care of her..." she said from the kitchen itself.

 

seung jo was putting up his shoes when his mother came out running " seung jo..."

 

"what umma..."

 

"how is ha ni...??" she asked getting a bit worried about her.

 

"she is fine...trying to overcome shock of loosing joon gu" he replied his face dropped when ha ni's crying face flashed in front of his eyes.

 

"she is a brave girl...don't worry" she placed her hand on his shoulder reassuring him.

 

"hmm" he simply nodded and exited the door with ae sook who was busy playing rings on her stroller.

 

"ok ae sook now lets put this blanket so that you can play there" he placed her toys on the blanket and made her sit down on it. "so what my sweetheart wants to do today" he also settled next to her. Ae sook handed him a small tenis ball out of her playing items. "ohhh so you want to play with ball" she showed him her toothless smile confirming.

 

the duo was enjoying their time together when ae sook started pointing her finger at a ice cream parlour on the other side of the road " you want ice cream...ok you just wait here don't leave...appa will get it for you in a moment..." he pinched her cheeks softly and left. ae sook played with her toys for some time but then her ball rolled down to a bench at some distannce. the ball hit a girl sitting there she picked it up and it was none other than ha ni. she looked around for the person to whom it belonged and found little ae sook looking in her direction with her hand stretched towards her. a soft smile automatically formed on ha ni's lips as she approched her to return it.

 

"we meet again..." she handed the ball back to her. ae sook looked at her suspiciously and it took her some time to recognise her. but as soon as she got it she pulled out her tongue at her to tease han ni.

 

"aishhhhhh...you are always like this..." ha ni cutely pinched her chubby cheeks and pulled her onto her laps and started playing with her.

 

"ok dear now tell me why you are always alone whenever i meet you...where are your parents??" she scanned the park but then followed ae sook's pointed finger. a man was standing with his back facing her at a ice cream parlour  " ohhh so that's your appa...then lets wait for him to return" and she started playing with her. ae sook was enjoying ha ni's company so was ha ni for that time she forgot everything. seung jo soon returned back with ice cream cups in his hand but hide behind a near by tree seeing ae sook and ha ni laughing smiling together. he captured their smiles in his cellphone and his lips curved into a smile seeing the two. then only ha ni's cell started ringing

 

'appa calling'

 

"yeah appa....ok i am coming..." she ended the call. " ok dear now i think i should leave you just be here...don't go anywhere ok..." she planted a soft kiss on her cheeks and was about go when she held her hand in her tiny hands "what" she looked at her quizzingly. ae sook pinched her cheeks with her tiny fingers making her laugh and then she left. Ha Ni was feeling really low today so decided to go out and this park was near her house.

 

after she left seung jo came out from his hiding place holding the completely melted ice cream cups in his hands.

 

" so my little princess made a new friend" he started talking while packing up the stuffs back. he bought a new ice cream for her while on their way back home. he was filled with a new hope as he finally got the way to bring ha ni back to life....