Chapter 9

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

I cannot believe I don't even recognize Siwon-ssi from Super Junior. Super freaking Junior! And I don't recognize him. You really should be doing some homework, missy. 

"I-I'm sorry..." you said to Siwon-ssi. 

To your amaze, he just turned to you and told you it was okay. What surprised you even more was when he told you that its good that you didn't know him so that you could get to know him more. You can't help but blushed. 

I wonder what Soo Man-ssi wants from me this time. 

You went into the office along with Siwon-ssi and saw a girl who was sitting in front of the CEO. 

Is she a new trainee?

The girl stood up and bowed at you and Siwon-ssi. Even though she had a pair of glasses on, you could tell that she was really pretty. Huge eyes, small nose and she was obviously taller than you. You studied her so much you didn't even realized what Soo Man-ssi was telling the girl and Siwon-ssi. 

"Hayama-ssi, I would like you to be Min Lee's assistant as well. I decided to let her debut in a year. And as for you Siwon, I want you to be her personal trainer. Your job is to help her keep fit and build up a little muscle here and there."

What?! A sunbaenim as my personal trainer and that girl, erm, Hayama, is my assistant?! AND I'M DEBUTTING IN A YEAR?!

You stood there in disbelief. And before you know it, Soo Man-ssi was already ushering you and Hayama out to have a little talk with Siwon-ssi. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hayama" said the girl.

You quickly bowed and introduced yourself as well. 

"You must be really good to be able to debut in a year. And since you're the only trainee now, you must be debutting as a solo artist too. Wow... You must be really really good" said Hayama, completely amazed. 

"Ahh? Aniya (No)... I'm just... I don't even know what happened" you replied.

"Well, I know that we're going to be friends."

You saw the girl held out a hand to you for a hand shake.

Friends. 

You quickly shook her hand and smiled happily.

"I love to be your friend!"

"Well, let's go. I'll walk you to your dorm"

Oh no! Baekhyun!

"Ahh! Actually! I gotta do something Hayama. I'm sorry" you bowed and apologized.

"Oh? Okay?"

"I'm sorry but Baekhyun oppa is waiting for me."

"Baekhyun... o-oppa?"

Is it wrong to call Baekhyun oppa?

You didn't have time to explain so you said goodbye to Hayama and ran towards the dorm. It wasn't a surprise for you to see Baekhyun standing in front of your door, but what surprised you was his sad expression. He was pacing back and forth in front of your door and you can't help but let out a chuckled that was loud enough for him to hear.

"Ahh! Min Lee! Where have you been?" he asked.

"I was with Soo Man-ssi again. He told me that I'm going to debut in a year."

"Congratulations!! Wow! You've only been here for a day and you're already debutting soon."

"Thank you, oppa"

"Ermm... I have some bad news though..." he said while looking at the floor.

"Oh? Whats wrong?"

"Well, EXO-M has a schedule tonight so they won't be here for dinner. And D.O. just realize that there's actually no food in our dorm and Chanyeol, Suho and Kai are still practicing and Sehun just went straight to bed... So..."

"Ahh! Its okay oppa. There's always a next time" you tried comforting him.

He smiled a little but you could tell he was still kinda upset about it.

"Ahh! I've got an idea! How about you and me go out for dinner?" 

Baekhyun's face immediately lightened up at the idea but started frowning again.

"If I go out... People would recognize me" he said.

Ohh.. Right... 

"Its okay! I'll go get us some take away then and we can celebrate my 'success' at my dorm! How does that sound?" you asked.

"That sounds great Min Lee. I'm sorry to cause you so much trouble"

"Its okay oppa! You showed me around the building today so it must be a lot of trouble too. Oppa go and take a rest now and I'll go grab us some food!" 

"Okay Min Lee. I'll wait for you in your dorm" 

You opened the door and invited Baekhyun to come in. You grabbed a glass of water for him, snatched your wallet and headed out to the door.

"I'll be back oppa!" 

"Arraso (okay)!" 

 

 


 

Spoiler alert spoiler alert!

I'm going to introduce an EXO member next! Are you guys excited who its going to be?!

Muahahahahahaha~