Chapter 20

We Got Married

Xiumin's POV:

Food. Food... Food...!!!! Aishh!! Why isn't there any food here in the fridge?!

"Kyungsoo!! Did you forget about the grocery again?!" you shout from the kitchen.

"Oops!!! Sorry Minseok!!" replied Kyungsoo from his room.

Aishh! Why does this always happen on the day when I really want some food. 

"Fine! I'll go and have some takeaway."

You head towards your room, grabbed your cap and shades and headed out the door. You was so pissed that there's no food while you're starving you didn't notice that you bumped into someone. 

"Ahh! I'm sorry" you said while trying to help the person you knocked down to get up. 

Ohh? Min Lee?

"Ohh.. Its okay oppa. I'm not looking at where I'm going." she mumbled. 

"Are you okay?" you asked.

She just nodded. You was about to leave when you heard her sob. Worried, you grabbed her by the shoulders and asked her what happened. She just shake her head, eyes still glued to the floor. You tilted her head up with your hands gently and saw her tear stained face. 

"Min Lee! What's wrong?" 

Before you know it, Min Lee pulled you into a hug and cried. You gently pat her back to comfort her and she finally stopped crying. 

"Min Lee ah... Oppa is going down for lunch. Do you wanna join me?" you asked and she nod again. 

>>>

"Oppa... Why do I feel like a lot of people hates me?" she asked while playing around with her food. You could tell she's not hungry, but she just needed someone to be there for her. You tried to answer her with your mouth full and you nearly chocked. Min Lee quickly handed you a glass of water and tissue while she chuckled. 

"I'm glad you're smiling again" you said. 

"Min Lee... We are celebrities. Of course there are people who love and hate us. Its hard at first, but it will be okay soon." you continued. 

You look at Min Lee and she was still playing with her food. You decided to tell her your own story to make her feel better. 

I have never tell anyone this. But I don't wanna see you unhappy... 

"Min Lee..."

"Yes oppa?"

"Let me tell you something..."

You clear you throat before you continue. 

"Among EXO, I am consider as the most unfamous one..." but before you could continue, Min Lee stopped you.

"Aniya!! I think oppa is equal as everyone else" she said, trying to comfort you. You smile and grabbed her hand. 

"Its okay. I'm fine with it... You see, I used to beat myself up with this issue. I won the Eversing competition and I dance quite well, but in our album, I barely get to have a solo part. I'm not as good looking as the others, nor am I as tall or anything special. I'm just Xiumin. But I've come to accept it. Even though I'm not special, I still work hard to do my part, because I won't let my members down. So you should be strong too, arraso?" 

You saw tears gathering in Min Lee's eyes and you wiped it away with your thumb. 

"Oppa... Kamsahamnida... You're right. I shouldn't let anyone pull me down. Thank you so much oppa." she smiled. 

"You're welcome" as you gently pat her hands. 

"Oppa. You know. You're very special to me. I don't think you're normal. You're my little mailbox" she giggled.

"Mailbox?"

"Yes! Because I can tell you anything. Like a mailbox. You get letters everyday, but from me." 

Hahaha... How cute. 

"Alright. I'll be your mailbox from now on" you said.

She nodded again, but this time, with a bright smile plastered across her face. 

 


BECAUSE XIUMIN DESERVES MORE ATTENTION!!! 

Every word I wrote there, is basically what I think about Xiumin. Let's face it, Xiumin isn't quite famous as the other members are but he still puts on a bright smile and work hard. Oppa! We, EXOtics, are very proud because of you! And we will continue support Xiumin because without Xiumin, EXO wouldn't be complete <3 

Oppa, saranghae <3