Chapter 18

We Got Married

Suho's POV:

"Alright! Kyungsoo and I are going down for a walk. Anyone wants to follow??" you asked the boys who are now all in the living room busy talking with Min Lee. It turns out to be quite a routine that you and Kyungsoo always do. You both would always go down to the park for a stroll just to relax for a bit since being EXO-K's leader and appa is not an easy job. Min Lee looked up and raised her hand.

"Is it okay if I tag along?" she asked.

"Sure." you smiled. 

The boys all sighed and expressed their disappointments that Min Lee actually wanted to go for a stroll. She walked towards you and turn to the boys who were all sulking. 

"Gwenchanayo! (It's okay) I'll be back with Suho-ssi" she said to them which made them all smile and rejoice. 

You opened the door for Min Lee and walked out with Kyungsoo. 

It was already quite dark outside but the moon was shining brightly tonight. Min Lee walked ahead of you and Kyungsoo. She opened her arms and looked up at the night sky.

"Its so beautiful tonight" she whispered. She turned towards you and Kyungsoo.

"Suho-ssi, why did the boys call you appa and call Kyungsoo-ssi umma?" she asked. You laughed at her question and cleared your throat. 

"Thats because I'm the leader of EXO-K and I take care of the boys, whereas Kyungsoo cooks well for the boys. So they just called us appa and umma." you explained while looking at Kyungsoo, who was also smiling. 

"Ahhh... The boys are so lucky" she sighed.

"Whats wrong, Min Lee?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Its just that... Even though they're away from their parents, they still have appa and umma like you and Suho-ssi. But... I have-I have no one." she answered. You could tell that she was holding back tears because she could barely finish her sentence without sobbing a little. You walked towards her and placed your arm over her shoulder to comfort her. 

"We can be your appa and umma" you said.

She looked at you with her teary eyes and went in for a hug. You didn't realize she was so upset about it until you were standing there, still holding her in your arms while your shirt started soaking up with her tears. Kyungsoo looked worried as well. He gently pat Min Lee's head to comfort her. 

"I'm sorry appa... I-I didn't mean to soak your shirt." she sobbed.

"Gwenchana... I don't mind"

"Appa... Umma..."

"Yes?" you both said.

"Why does Kris hates me?" she asked.

Her question really made you feel like she really was your daughter.

She's so cute asking it like that. 

You placed your arms over her shoulders again and lead her to the bench where you all sat down. 

"Min Lee-ah... I'm not sure why Kris is acting like this. But I'll find it out for you, alright?" 

"Okay... Thank you appa and umma." 

"You're welcome. Now, should we go? The boys are probably missing you." 

"Appa... Umma... I mean it... Thank you... I have been away from my parents for about 4 years now and I can only see them through Skype. I barely even have any friends here. But now I have a father and a mother along with few brothers. I feel so content" she said in a calm loving tone. 

"You will always have us" Kyungsoo said while gently patting her knees. 

"Okay. Let's go back to my brothers!" she said and wiped her tears. She hold on to your hand and to Kyungsoo's while skipping back to the dorm.

Ahhh... Jinjja gwiyeowoda (Really cute)

 


THE APPA AND UMMA OF EXO!!! 

Woohoo~ <3 

And you gotta admit. Suho is a very loving guy. He's a guardian angel ^_^ As always my subbies!! Thank you so much!! 36 subbies. Wow. I honestly love each and everyone of you. I hope I did well by listening to your comments and doing my best to improve! So please don't hesitate to comment below and let me know how's the story progressing for you!! ^_^

I know I have kinda took the liberty of introducing members in my own way but please you can always request who you wanna see next and I'll do my best to squeeze him in 

THANKS AGAIN <3