Chapter 7

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

How nice of Baekhyun to invite me for dinner. 

You started to skip across the room and took your iPad out from your bag. You clicked on the Skype app and was hoping that either your parents or Emjei would be online, and sure enough both your parents are Emjei are online. After deciding who to call first, you clicked on your dad's Skype and pressed call. 

"Hello" said the voice from the other side.

"Daddy!!" 

"Hey. How are you my princess?" 

"I'm fine dad... I miss you and mommy a lot" you said, trying hard to hold back tears. 

"We miss you too princess. How's the company? Is it big? Have you met any artists yet?" 

"Yes daddy. Its huge! And yes, I've met two artists already. They're both really nice" you said while thinking of Baekhyun and Luhan. You can't help but smile.

"Ohhhhhh~ Seems like they're more than nice" your dad teased you when he saw the look on your face. 

"They're my seniors dad!!"

"I know I know. Well, its really lovely talking to you princess but I'm quite busy right now. How about I call you back later huh?" 

"Sure dad. Take care! I love you!" you waved into the camera.

"I love you too, princess" and you both ended the call after blowing kisses to the screen. 

Now. Emjei!

You clicked on Emjei's name and called her. It didn't took long for her to pick up and before she could even see the video load, she was already screaming.

"Min Lee!!!! I MISS YOU!!!"

"Emjei... I miss you too. How are you?"

"I'm okay. But would be better if you're here"

"Yea... I know what you mean" you sighed.

"Hey... What's wrong? Are people bullying you or something? Cause I'll kick their !"

You laughed at the thought of Emjei kissing someone's since she's so tiny.

"No... I actually met two really kind and friendly artists."

"YOU MET AN ARTIST ALREADY?! AND NOT ONE BUT TWO?!!"

"Yea..."

"WHO ARE THEY?!! SUPER JUNIOR?! SNSD?! F(X)?! WHO!!"

"Its EXO's Baekhyun and Lay"

"OH MY GOSH!!!!! Each member from EXO-M and EXO-K?! Wow... You must be doing really good!!" 

"Hahahaha... Well, I guess so."

"Min Lee-ah... I hope you're okay"

"I will be Emjei. I will be."

"Alright... Well, its time for me to go to bed now."

You looked at the time and notice its already 5pm here, which means it would be 9pm in New Zealand. Its no surprise to you Emjei sleeps early as she usually have a full on day. 

"Okay... Its nice talking to you Ems"

"Yea. Take care Min Lee. I miss you"

"I miss you too..."

You hung up and toss your iPad beside you. 

Sighh... Its 5pm here. Hmm... I guess I have a little time to explore the building by myself

You changed into your sweatpants and hoodie and headed out your dorm. You've seen the inside part of the building but Baekhyun told you that behind the building there's a park, so you decided to have a walk. 

The Sun was already setting when you reached the park. You saw couples jogging together, some kids playing by the pond and older couples just sitting at the bench together. It was a very calm place and you liked it. You really need to clear your head a little.

You found yourself a little spot by a tree and sat by it. 

Mom, dad, Emjei. I miss you all. But I'll do whatever it takes to be successful. 

You closed your eyes to enjoy the serenity around you and before you know it, you started dozing off. 

You didn't know how long you've been asleep but you woke up with a fright and looked at your watch. 

Damn it! It's already 7:30pm! I hope Baekhyun and the others aren't waiting for me.

You quickly ran back to the building and went up to the 5th floor. You started searching for your dorm keys in your pocket and wasn't paying attention to where you're walking or who was standing in front of your dorm. You looked up and was shocked to see a tall figure standing in front of your dorm and turned towards you. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Min Lee-ssi" said the person.

"Ahh.. Yes." 

Is he an EXO member? Man! I should have really take my time to do a little research on the artists in SM. I don't even know who's in EXO.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" you asked. Totally embarrassed by the fact that you don't even recognize your own sunbaenim.

But to your surprised, the person only looked at you and gave you a very bright smile. 

 

 


 

*inserts SHINee's Sherlock* "I'm so curious yeaaaaa~"

Hahahaha... Are you guys curious who Min Lee bump into?!! Take a guess who is it ^_^ Or better yet, tell me who you want it to be!! And once again, thank you so much for the views and also my 4 subscribers!! I truly truly love you all!! Thank you so much!!