Chapter 4

We Got Married

Baekhyun's POV:

"Min Lee-ssi?"

"Ahh yes sunbaenim?"

"You can just call me Baekhyun-ssi" 

"Ahh ye Baekhyun-ssi"

So her Korean wasn't that bad. Hmm... How did she managed to improve in such a short time? LOL

"So where abouts are you from Min Lee-ssi"

"I'm from Malaysia."

"Jinjja?! You don't look like Malaysian though" you said in surprise. Indeed, Min Lee doesn't look like Malaysian at all, in fact, she could very well pass as a Korean. 

"Ahhh.. Hahaha.. Thank you" said Min Lee while smiling. 

She's smiling again...

"So how did you get discovered?"

"I auditioned for SM when I was studying in New Zealand"

She must be able to speak English very well then. Just like Kris, Tiffany and so many others.

You absent-mindedly let out a sigh.

"Baekhyun-ssi? Are you okay?" asked Min Lee. 

You didn't realized you sighed at the fact that you wished you could speak fluent English. 

"Ahhh.. I'm just jealous at people who can speak fluent English" you replied while scratching the back of your head, kinda embarrassed that you just confessed your jealousy in front of a stranger. You could hear Min Lee giggled. She looked at you with her huge and sparkly eyes and said:

"I can teach Baekhyun-ssi!"

I think I just died.

"Ahh? Jinjja??" you tried to sound surprised to cover the excitement that you were feeling. 

"Of course. You're my sunbaenim" she replied with a bright smile again. 

You've only knew her for about 5 minutes but you have never felt so comfortable with a girl before. You started taking her around the building, showing her every training room and which rooms belong to which artists. 

"We have a lot of training rooms but almost half of it belongs to certain artists. Such as Super Junior's Eunhyuk ssi, he has a personal training room for himself because he likes to practice dancing alone sometimes." you explained. 

Min Lee just listened intently and nodded at every word you said. You found her expressions really cute and started blushing again. 

*beep beep*

"Oh? Baekhyun-ssi, I think you have a text"

You checked your phone and saw a message from Lay. 

From: Lay

Baekhyun! Where are you? You're late for practice.

You quickly replied him stating that you won't be at practice today because you were showing a new trainee around the building. Another text came before you even had a chance to slip your phone back into the pocket.

From: Lay

New trainee?! Is it a boy or girl?!

You replied him saying its a girl and half hoping that he won't request to come on and join the tour as well. 

Why do I feel like I wanna spend more alone time with Min Lee-ssi?

From: Lay

I AM COMING WITH YOU!

You sighed again. 

Alas. That's the end of our alone tour. 

"Baekhyun-ssi? Is everything okay?" asked Min Lee.

"Ahh yes. It was Lay. He's coming with us."

You saw her shocked expression. 

Why didn't she have that expression when she saw me? Does she like Lay more?

Before you knew it, you could hear Lay calling out your name. You forced a smile on your face before turning around and introduced Min Lee to Lay.

"Lay-ssi, this is Min Lee. She's our new trainee" you managed to still hold the smile together.

You could see that Lay has the same expression as you did when you first saw Min Lee. 

He think she's pretty too.

Lay held out a hand to Min Lee and seems like he was going to shake her hands, but it turns out when Min Lee gave him her hand, he planted a kiss on it instead. 

Very smooth Lay... Very smooth.

You could see Min Lee's face reddened instantly. 

"Very nice to meet you, Min Lee-ssi. I am EXO-M's Lay."

 


 

HELLO READERS!! What do you think about the story so far?! Turns out Lay is the first one I wanna introduced into the story. So now, I am waiting for YOU GUYS to tell me WHICH EXO member to be next! ^_^ But of course, before that, we would definitely have a Lay POV. And do you think Baekhyun will fall for Min Lee?! Or vice versa?!!

Stay tuned! And thanks for whoever stopped by and read ^_^ And thank you for the comments as well!!

And please subscribe if you like the story