Chapter 27

We Got Married

Sehun's POV:

"Guys hurry up!! The show is on!!" shouted Suho.

Apparently tonight is the night where Min Lee's and Chanyeol's first episode of WGM airs and all of you (EXO-K) gather around the living area to watch. You saw Kyungsoo, Kai and Suho sitting together, Chanyeol is too shy to watch it so he's hiding in his room with Baekhyun since he didn't wanna feel jealous or whatever. 

I wish Luhannie is here. 

You thought as you cuddle with your little Stitch plushie. Just then the door opened and EXO-M came in. 

"Luhannie!!" you squeal in excitement when you saw him and he smiled at you. You pat at the seat next to you and ask him to sit next to you while the other members just sat down to watch the show. You noticed that Kris was missing. 

"Luhannie?" 

"Yes?"

"Where's Kris hyung?"

"Didn't you know Sehun? Kris is filming his WGM as well!"

Kris is in WGM as well?! 

"Who is he with?!" 

Everyone else is now focusing on you and Luhan's conversation. 

"He's with the new artist Nana. Doesn't seem to be too happy about it though." Luhan said blankly while his eyes glued to the screen. 

The show finally started and you all watch in silence as the night where Min Lee and Chanyeol met replay in the TV. Half way through the show, Kris came in but nobody bothered greeting him or anything since everyone was focused on the screen. Kris came and watched the part where Chanyeol lead Min Lee to the garden. 

"They are so cute together!" said Jongdae. 

Before you know it, you watch as the EXO-M leader storm into his room, slammed his door and flung everything off his table. Everyone was shocked and wondered what happened so they all went to Kris' room only to find him kneeling on the messy floor, crying. 

"Gege! What's wrong?!" Tao pushed everyone aside and rushed to the leader's sight. 

Kris just simply brush off Tao's hands.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" 

You look at Luhan and you both walk back to the living room, the TV screen now showing Min Lee and Chanyeol having a waltz. 

Is Kris jealous...?