Chapter 5

We Got Married

 

Min Lee's POV:

 

Did he just kissed my hand?! Did EXO-M’s Lay just KISSED.MY.HAND?!

“Yah! You !” said Baekhyun while pushing Lay away.

“You’ve frightened her!”

“Ohh… I’m sorry Min Lee-ssi” said Lay apologetically.

“I’m not always like that… Its just that… Ermm… Yea. I’m sorry” he continued while his ears were slowly turning red.

Is he… shy?

Lay looked up and smiled at you.

“Will you forgive me?” he asked.

He has only one dimple…

“Ahh.. I’m sure that was nothing” you replied. Just as Lay was about to say something else, you could feel that someone was grabbing on to your wrist and pulling you away from Lay.

“Let’s go Min Lee-ssi. I’ll show you the vocal training rooms” said Baekhyun who was still holding on to your wrist.

You obediently followed and Lay went and caught up with Baekhyun.

After spending about 2 hours around the building, Baekhyun finally said that he’d show you to your dorm.

“My dorm? Ohh! I can’t wait” you said while jumping up and down.

“Haha… I could see you’re very excited Min Lee-ssi” said Baekhyun who was laughing at your gestures.

You quickly stop and realized how embarrassing it was.

You followed the boys into the lift and saw that Baekhyun pushed on the 5th floor button.

“Our dorm is just right opposite yours” Baekhyun said.

You look at Lay who was now completely silent and wondered why.

“Lay-ssi? Are you okay?”

“Ahh.. I’m just.. I’m fine” answered Lay.

*ding*

“There you go Min Lee-ssi. 5th floor.”

You followed the boys again and finally reached the end of the corridor. Baekhyun handed you the keys and pointed to the door.

“That’s your dorm”

“Thank you again Baekhyun-ssi and Lay-ssi” you said to them and did a 90degree bow.

“Its okay. You’re always welcomed” the boys replied in unison.

“By the way, that’s our dorm there” said Lay while pointed to the door behind him with a huge EXO sign on it.

“So if you ever need anything, just knock on it” he continued.

“I will. Thank you again.”

You were going to wave them goodbye as they were going back to training again but Baekhyun seems kinda reluctant to leave.

“Are you sure there’s nothing else I can do for you Min Lee-ssi?” he asked.

Hahaha… He really wants to skip training I see.

“Its okay Baekhyun-ssi, I’m fine” you reassured him.

Just as he was about to go into the lift, he turned around and said

“Min Lee-ssi. Just call me oppa”

You blushed at the word oppa and quickly cover your face with your hands.

Oppa…

The lift was about to close when you heard Lay started teasing Baekhyun. You can’t help but giggled and wondered if all EXO members is that friendly?

Well, they’re gone. And I’m standing right in front of my dorm. Here goes nothing.

You slowly turn the doorknob and open the door. As the door opened up, you stepped in and were completely blown away.

The dorm was absolutely perfect. The walls were white but the furniture with vibrant colours gave off a very warm feeling. You stood in awe for about 5 minutes before you started exploring the room. The dorm wasn’t big, but it was perfect for a single person. It was perfect for you.

You shifted yourself towards the sofa and sat down, still in awe.

If only Emjei is here to see this.

You started tearing up again at the thought of not having your best friend with you. Everything was perfect but it still haven’t feel like home to you. You moved towards your suitcase that was placed beside the sofa and started unpacking. It didn’t take long since you didn’t have a lot of stuffs. After you finished unpacking, you looked around the room again now that it’s filled with your personal belongings.

Now this feels more like it.

You was about to sit down and admire the dorm again but you heard the doorbell ring.

oh… I wonder who’s that.

“I’m coming” you said.

You quickly went over to the door and look through the peephole.

Its Baekhyun!

You opened the door and greeted him.

“Oppa annyeonghaseyo!”

Baekhyun started blushing when he heard you calling him oppa. But managed to pull himself together.

“Ahh… Min Lee-ah. I see that you’ve unpacked already” he said.

“Oh yea.”

“Ohh right. Erm.. Min Lee. D.O. was just wondering if you wanted to have dinner with us tonight. Since you just moved in and you probably don’t have any groceries yet. So we thought it’d be nice to invite our new trainee and also neighbour over for dinner. Would you like to join us?”

Dinner…? With EXO…?

“Sure!”

You sensed that Baekhyun was relieved when you accepted his invitation.

“Alright. I will come over again when we’re ready” he said.

“I can’t wait! Kamsahamnida oppa.”

“You’re welcome”

 


 

Ahhhhh... 5 chapters in ONE DAY! That's pretty intensed. But I just wanna thank the 73 of you who viewed my story and the 1 that commented on the story and also the 1st subsriber to my story. :') Its working progress but still, I couldn't thank you guys enough. Thank you. And as always, please don't hesitate to comment/subscribe! I will try my best!