Chapter 22

We Got Married

TAO's POV:

You arrived late at Music Bank today to show support for your hyung, whoever it is, that's going to perform with Min Lee tonight. Min Lee has been performing with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen hyung but because it was always random, you never really know who's going next. Tonight was going to be the last night for the duet so you thought you'd go and show some support. But alas, you arrived just as Min Lee accepted her first ever award from Music Bank and giving her acceptance speech. You watch in the crowd while she kept bowing and thanking all the fans and support. 

Noona must be so happy. Proud of her. 

You thought as a smile slowly form across your face. 

You proceed towards the backstage since you know that either one of the hyungs are going to be there. You saw Min Lee walking towards her changing room and was about to call out to her until one female came storming towards here and pushed her roughly towards the wall. 

"Screw you! That was my award! You only got it because of your precious EXO oppas boosted your popularity! You don't even deserve it!" the other female shouted at Min Lee but Min Lee just kept her head down and didn't try to fight back or whatever. You slowly approach them to see what was going on. 

"Yahh! Don't you know how to speak or something?!" asked the female which you could now tell that is was the new artist from JYP entertainment. Nana. Min Lee, however, still kept her head down and didn't wanna answer Nana. Seeing her response, Nana raised her hand and was about to slap Min Lee but you quickly grab hold of Nana's wrist and glared at her. 

"What are you doing?" you ask coldly. 

Nana who looked intimidated by you quickly changed her angry expression and smiled. 

"Ohh, I was just trying to congratulate Min Lee-ssi" she said while trying to loose her wrist from your tight grasp. 

"Its okay Tao." muttured Min Lee. 

You look at the fragile girl and can't help but feel heart broken. 

How could anyone ever have the heart to ever hurt her?

You look at Nana, dead in the eye and she gulped in fear. 

"Scram" 

Nana quickly went back to her own changing room but not without muttering some hurtful words about EXO and Min Lee. You then turn to Min Lee who was already smiling brightly at you as if nothing happened. 

"Tao-ah! Look at noona's first award! Aren't you proud?" she asked cheekily. 

How could you just act as if nothing happened?

"Noona... Are you okay?" you ask her. 

"Of course! I just got an award, why won't I be?" 

You didn't know what to say to her so you just kept quiet. She grabbed hold of your shoulders and looked at you. 

"Tao-ah... I'm really fine. Come on! Let's go and look for your hyungs." 

Noona... Please don't pretend in front of me... It hurts me to see you like this. 

You nod and followed her towards the changing room while she skips happily. 

 


 

AHH!! Can I just fan girl over how AMAZING Tao looked in SMT?!!

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

Our sweet Panda. T^T

My feels.

I can't even.

I died.

So perfect... Why can't I be in Seoul.

WAE?! T^T 

Actually, Tao can't be Min Lee's little brother since I'm kinda basing Min Lee's "fact" on myself. I am born just one day after Tao. Tao's birthday is on 2nd of May and I'm on the 3rd :) we're MEANT to be!! *coughs*

But yea. He should still be my oppa. :P