Chapter 31

We Got Married

Kris' POV:

After a torturing 1 year and 3 months of filming WGM with Nana, it has finally ended. To be honest, you couldn't really hide the smile on your face during the last episode since you was so happy that this is finally over. Min Lee and Chanyeol ended a week earlier than you but Min Lee looked super upset about it. Right after you bid goodbye to Nana, you rush back to your dorm and decided to confess to Min Lee. You knock on her door and wait for her to answer but no one came and open the door, so you knock a few more times. Just as you were about to knock one more time, the door behind you open up and Suho was standing there. 

"Kris... Come in. Kyungsoo and I need to tell you and all the members about something"

"You guys can go on, I need to tell Min Lee about something."

"This is about Min Lee. Come in" he said gloomily. 

You look at him and started to have bad feelings about this meeting. You obey and went into the living room and saw all the members already sitting there. You sat down beside Chanyeol. You both have already patched things up right after the incident, so there wasn't any hard feelings. 

"Guys... Min Lee has left SM."

"What?!" shouted the other guys, but you and Chanyeol was so shocked you can't even say anything.

"Is she going to a different company?!" asked Kai.

"No."

"Is she going to do acting instead?" asked Chen. 

"No."

"Oh God..." Baekhyun cover his face with his hands. 

"Is she going back to New Zealand?" Luhan asked calmly and Suho simply nod. 

"She's leaving because she feels that she's a burden to us. She doesn't wanna make things harder." explained Kyungsoo.

"But singing is noona's dreams!" said Tao and Sehun.

"Sometimes, you have to give up something to achieve something bigger." said Suho, who sounds really upset himself. 

"Go get her." said the deep voice beside you.

Everyone else looked at Chanyeol who has his arms crossed and looks like he's about to cry. 

"Go get her back, Kris." he said.

"What makes you think she will come back with me?"

"Can't you see! She's leaving because she doesn't make you or me upset! But I don't care about this anymore... I don't..." he tried to hold back tears, but failed.

"If she's happy with you... I'm happy." he said. 

Baekhyun then came over to Chanyeol and hugged him. 

"Yeol-ah... We all love her... Its okay... Its okay..." said Baekhyun, who was now, also in the edge of crying. 

"Hyung... Lets go." said Lay while shaking the car keys. Xiumin was also already by the door with what seems like your luggage. 

You look at Chanyeol and pat his shoulder.

"I'll bring her back Yeol. I'll bring her back."

>>>

After a long flight, you have finally reached New Zealand. You have never been in New Zealand but since its an English speaking country, you didn't think it would give you too much trouble. The only problem is, you dunno where to look for Min Lee. You was about to give up after searching for almost 3 days when an idea hit you. 

Of course! She must have some sasaeng fans herself! If I google her pictures or go on Weibo, the fans should be able to tell me where she is!

You quickly go on Weibo and search and sure enough, there were fans following her. You look at the picture's surrounding and tried to figure it from there as much as possible. To your surprise, just right behind Min Lee was a sign indicating that its Auckland University. 

She went back and study.

You quickly got into a cab and asked him to bring you to Auckland University. Since you know that she was studying Psychology, you went straight to the Psycholog department and as you walk into the lecture hall, you saw her sitting right at the back of the hall. Some people who recognized you started whispering but nothing else matters now. 

"Min Lee..." 

She quickly look up and was completely shocked. 

"Kri-Kris... What... What are you doing here?" 

"Come back with me..."

"N-No..." 

"We need you, Min Lee."

"No, you don't..."

"Min Lee... Please come with me..."

She started crying and look at you. Her dark circles was so visible and she looked skinnier. You started to wonder if she has any sleep or eat at all. 

"Why...?" she asked.

"Because we all love you. You're not a burden to us. What happened, has nothing to do with you." 

"Is that all?"

"No... That's not all... Because I love you, Kang Min Lee. I love you and I want to be with you. I want you to be my wife. I want and need you Min Lee... Please come home with me." you plead

She slowly got up and hugged you. 

"I love you, Min Lee. Please come home with me." 

She nodded and smiled. You slowly tilted her head up and placed your lips on hers. She is finally yours. 

>>>

What happened between us is now about 5 years ago. Today, I am proud to call Kris my husband. I am still a ballad singer under SM company, my husband is still a proud leader of EXO-M. Everyone is happy. No, Kris and I weren't the only ones married. Turns out, Sehun and Luhan got married before us! They have both kept their relationship a secret all this while, but its okay, they seem really happy. As for appa and umma, well, they are still the best appa and umma I have. Kai, Baekhyun, Lay has fallen in love with these new artists that debut in LOEN and are in a very happy relationship. Chen went back to his trolling ways. Xiumin and I still go out on frequent meals. Tao, well, he was quite jealous that Kris and I got married at first, but now he's our precious dongsaengs, practically our child. Chanyeol... Well, guess what, Chanyeol became Korea's most famous rapper and his career went sky high. Did he fell in love? Well, thats for you to figure out, but I'll let you know that I think this new trainee in our company seems to have a thing for our Chanyeol. 

All in all, its a happy ending. 

 


 

Its... Finished. :')

I just wanna thank all 59 of you who stayed with my story. I hope the ending didn't disappoint you. Honestly, thank you so much.