Chapter 11

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

I should have never took the shortcut. Someone... Please help me!

"Let go of me!" you screamed as you try to swing off your hand from the drunk guy's grasp.

"Ohh come with us, missy" 

Please! Someone save me

"Let go of her" said a voice. 

You look up and saw a guy wearing a hoodie and cap, it was impossible for you to see his face, but you could tell by his body that he was a well built person. The drunk guy lets go of your hand and you quickly pick up the takeout that you brought for Baekhyun oppa. 

The drunk guy and his friend started to throw punches at the other guy and you were amazed how easily he dodged it and return a punch on to the drunk guy's face and swiftly kicked the other one's private part.

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

Knowing that they were defeated, the guys quickly got up and ran away. 

"Are you okay miss?" the guy asked.

"I... I'm fine... Thank you" you said while trembling, unable to control the fear you felt just seconds ago.

"Where are you going? I'll accompany you" 

The kind person's gestures brought tears to your eyes and you started sobbing silently. It was so surreal for you to feel so safe even though you barely know this stranger. 

"I... I'm going to SM" you told him, totally surprised by your honest answer.

How could I just tell him that I'm going to SM?!

The guy offered to walk you to SM and to be honest, you had no strength to decline whatsoever. You were honestly shaken to the core and would probably need a hot cup of tea so calm yourself down. It has been a really evenful day for you. No to mention it was only your first day at Korea and so much was already happening. 

You soon reached the stairs of SM and opened the back door, only to see the guy walking ahead of you into the building. You looked at him and wonder what was he doing. You quickly said thank you to give him a hint that he should leave. No one was ever allowed into SM building other than artists and workers. The guy slowly lift off his hoodie and cap to reveal himself. It turns out you were right, the guy was indeed very good looking with beautiful tan skin. 

"Do you know who I am?" he asked.

! Is he another sunbaenim?

"N... No... Sorry" you answered him while slowly tilting your head up to have a real clear look at him. 

"I'm Kai from EXO-K" he answered.

Oh!! Dancing Machine Kai?

You quickly apologize to the senior hoping that you wouldn't come across as being rude. He asked if you were going to your dorm and you quickly answered him yes while tucking your hair behind your ears. It turns out he was heading back to the dorm as well. 

"Should we walk together?" you asked him bluntly. You realized that you were being too straightforward so you proceed to explain to him that you are the new trainee and that you stay just opposite EXO's dorm. 

"My name is Min Lee, sunbaenim. And thank you for saving me" you said. 

He gave you a simple nod and you both walked in silence towards your dorm. You reached into your pocket to get the keys but your hands were still shaking from fear. It was really quite a tramautic experience for you. You managed to unlock the doors but before you could reach out to turn the doorknob, Kai did it for you. The door opened and showed Baekhyun who was sitting on the sofa while glancing around your dorm. You turn towards Kai to thank him but you found him standing by the door, completely shocked. 

"Min Lee! You're back! And I've seen you met Kai" said Baekhyun who noticed you and Kai standing at the door. He started approaching you and Kai with a smile but as he got closer, his smile turned into a worried expression. 

"Min Lee! Were you crying?! Are you okay?" Baekhyun grabbed hold of you by your shoulders. 

"She was attacked by two drunk guys" Kai answered him. 

"What?! I'm sorry Min Lee! I should have never let you went alone" 

"Its okay oppa. Kai-ssi helped me" Kai looked at you when you called Baekhyun oppa. 

Maybe I shouldn't really be calling Baekhyun oppa. Its the 3rd time people been looking at me whenever I call him oppa. 

"Let's go to our dorm. I'll make you a cup of tea" said Baekhyun. 

You followed Kai and Baekhyun to their dorm and to your surprise, EXO's dorm was huge. There was total of 6 rooms in total with 2 bathrooms at each end of the hallway. In the middle was a small yet cozy living room with the kitchen and dining area behind it. Its a cozy little dorm. Baekhyun directed you towards the sofa, handed you a pillow and went to brew a cup of tea for you while Kai just sat down by the dining table and started eating. 

Baekhyun handed you a hot cup of tea and you stood up and walked towards Kai who was still eating obliviously. You handed the cup of tea to Kai and bowed.

"Kai-ssi. Jeongmal kamsahamnida... I would have probably be... I dunno. Thank you Kai-ssi"

Kai looked at you and smirked. 

Did he just smirked?

"From now on, Min Lee-ssi, I'll go and have takeaways with you." he took the cup and drank the tea, all the while, still smirking at you. 

Damn... He's such a tease. 

 


 

What do you think readers! Do you like it?! ^_^ 

Please let me know in the comments below and THANK YOU once again to my lovely subbies.

JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO!!!