Chapter 28

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

Its true then. Kris is in WGM... Except, I'm not his bride... 

>>>

You have been filming WGM with Chanyeol for about a month now and to be honest, there was never a bored or unhappy moment with him. Chanyeol would make you laugh, bring you out to beautiful places around Seoul, visit you whenever you have schedules and be there for you. Of course, you did a lot for Chanyeol too. Over the month, you've learned how to cook for him and even baked a cake for EXO once because it was Suho appa's birthday and you were invited. But no matter how happy you were when you were with Chanyeol, the sad feelings would creep in whenever you watch Kris' WGM with Nana. 

Is he happy with her...?

>>>

Today was the second time you've got invited to Strong Heart again and Nana was there as well. You weren't too pleased to see her but since she was filming WGM, you thought she couldn't possibly do anything to you since the cameras are around. But you were wrong. 

After Strong Heart, you saw Kris walking towards Nana who was behind you. She squeal in excitement when she saw him coming. 

"Yobeo!! You're here!" 

Yobeo???! How long have you been together?! 

Kris greeted you with a smile and walked towards Nana. A sharp pain piercing right through your heart as they both embraced. 

"Min Lee!" Nana called out.

You turn around, watching as Kris still holding on to Nana. 

"Isn't my husband just amazing? But you know what? He's mine" she beamed and look at Kris who gave her a smile. 

"Congratulations... To the both of you" you said, trying to sound as excited as possible since the cameras are around. 

"Kris will always be mine..."

Yes... And he'll never be mine, if he really does fall for you within this time... 

"I wish the both of you ever lasting happiness". Unable to hold back your tears any longer, you quickly turn away from the couple and walk away. 

>>>

Kris' POV:

How I wish, the person that I'm hugging now, is you Min Lee... And please don't cry... I can see the tears. It breaks me, Min Lee. It does. I can't bear to watch you and Chanyeol together too... Why does it have to be this way...