Chapter 12

We Got Married

Kris' POV:

It was a full day schedule today for EXO-M and honestly, you can't be anymore grateful that you were the leader for EXO-M instead of EXO-K. Especially during tiring days like these.

I don't think I'll ever manage to handle Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Or Kai and D.O. Aishh.. I don't even know how Suho can control his temper. 

You were in the van on the way back to the dorm along with the other 5 members who were almost all fast asleep in the journey back. Tao who was sitting next to you had his head lying on your shoulder and you couldn't be bothered to push him aside, so you just closed your eyes and tried to have a little shut eye. 

"We're here" said manager hyung as soon as you close your eyes. The boys woke up, still half asleep and half awake, some yawning, some stretching, and some just quickly got off the van to return to their beds. You picked up your bag and went straight for your dorm, way ahead of the others. 

Bed... I'm coming for you. 

You soon reached the 5th floor and just about you were going to reach the dorm, you saw Baekhyun and Kai standing outside the door with a girl. You approached them and they all said hi to you. 

"Who's this?" you asked Baekhyun and Kai.

"This is Min Lee. She's our new trainee here. Do you know she can speak the same 3 languages as you, Kris?!" said Baekhyun while the girl bowed at you. She slowly tilted her head up and you was shocked by her looks. 

She looks just like... Just like Lana... 

Flashbacks of you and Lana started coming back. Lana was your girlfriend before you left Canada, she too, can speak the same 3 languages that you can. You loved her with all her heart, but you eventually found out that she was cheating on you. In anger, you decided to leave Canada, that's why you auditioned for SM and vowed that you would never ever fall in love again. 

You looked at her, dead in the eye and said

"You stay away from EXO."

You looked at the girl once more and gave her a stern looked and walked away without saying anything. She was completely shocked by what you said and just stood there, mouth wide opened. Lay would probably call that look the " face". It usually only shows when you're extremely pissed or unamused. You know that the poor girl doesn't even deserve it but because of those memories and her similar features, you unconciously assumed that she was your ex-girlfriend. 

"Hey Kris! Where are you going?!" asked Kai when you opened the door and slammed it behind you. 

What am I doing...? She doesn't even deserve this. 

Just as you were going to walk into your room, Kai came busting in and was going to throw a punch at you when Min Lee came in and stopped him just in time.

"Kai-ssi!! Its okay!" she shouted while pulling Kai away from you

"Yah! What was that for?! Why did you do that to her?" shouted Kai

You looked at the girl again, still not responding and proceed on walking towards your room. 

Good job, Kris. Good job. Sigh...

 

 


 

HELLO darlings! I am sorry for not updating in 2 days. I'm usually very busy during the weekends and I'm getting busier because of my exam. But I will try my best to squeeze in a Chapter during weekdays. My drea readers! Your wish is my command! You asked for Kris and here it is! ^_^

I know its a short chapter but I hope you like it anyway. Maybe I'm going to pair him with Min Lee?!

OOPS

I dunno. You'll just gotta stick around and find out yourself :P

I LOVE YOU GUYS!