Chapter 10

We Got Married

Kai's POV:

After spending about a good 20 minutes lying on the dance floor, you finally decided that you were going to get up and get yourself some real food. You had been training for the whole day and you were at the edge of starving to death.

Aishh! D.O. should have just cooked Ramen or whatever.

You put on your hoodie and cap in case anyone recognizes you while you go out and grab some take out. You managed to walk the street without having anyone recognizing you so far.

Good progress Kai. I must be getting better and better at this hiding thing. 

You walked into your favorite restaurant, grabbed your take out that you ordered before hand hurried back to the company. You decided to take the shortcut since they are more people now. You walked along the a dark corridor and heard a scream.

"Let go of me! Someone! Please-" 

You looked up and saw a girl being harrassed by two guys who were clearly drunk.

"Oh come with us missy.. You won't be alone" said the guy while he grabbed the girl's waist. You started thinking if you should reveal yourself and help the girl. You can't cause any drama but you can't watch as the girl is being harrassed as well.

"Let her go" you said in a stern voice while still hiding under your hoodie. 

The guys started walking towards you and punched you but you dodged easily. You return the punch on to one of the guys face and kick the other at their most painful part. Sensing their defeat, they both started running away. 

Ha! It was a good thing that I learned a few moves from Tao then.

"Are you okay, miss?" you asked.

The poor girl was shaken to her core. 

"I... I'm fine... Thank you"

"Where are you going? I'll accompany you" 

"I... I'm going to SM"

SM?

"I'm going that way too. Come on. Let me help you."

You noticed that the girl was still holding on to her takeout as if they were gold. You walked with her to SM's back door and she went into the building. 

"Thank you" she said, expecting you to leave. But you surprised her when you walked into the building as well. She must have thought you were an intruder. You lift off your hoodie and cap to reveal yourself but she was still looking at you as an intruder. 

"Do you know who I am?" you asked

"N...No... Sorry" she replied.

"I'm Kai from EXO-K"

She looked up at you and it was the first time you could clearly see her face. She obviously cried when she was being harrassed as there were tears stains on her face. She was still shaking from fear. Her fragile looked made you felt like you're responsible for her safety.

Why am I feeling this way?

"Sunbaenim. Kamsahamnida" she said and bowed at you. You returned and told her its okay. 

"Are you going back to your dorm?" you asked.

"Ahh yes..." she said while tucking her hair behind her ears.

Wow... Her jawline is just perfect. 

"Ohh... I'm going back to my dorm too"

"Should we walk together?" she asked.

You was surprised by the statement and gave her a curious look.

"Ohh.. I'm the new trainee and I'm staying opposite your dorm" she explained. 

So she's the new trainee.

"Sure"

"My name is Min Lee, sunbaenim. And thank you for saving me"

You simply nod.

You both walked towards the lift and went up to the 5th floor. You followed her to the end of the corridor and she tried to opened the door while her hands were still shaking from fear. So you decided to open it for her instead. There was enough surprises for you for the day, but the most shocking thing was when you saw Baekhyun sitting on the sofa, inside her dorm. 

 


WOW! KAI is out!!

What do you guys think?! I'm intending to write Kai as a real badass. MORE BADASS than TAO. Hahahaha... But the image of him saving a girl really suits him well I thought. I know Tao is capable of it but then again, its too predictable.

12 SUBBIES!!

I love you all. 

Seriously. I can't stress enough how much I appreciate you guys. 

Please don't forget to leave comments~ <3