Chapter 1

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV

*zip*

That's it... That's the last bag. I'm all packed up. I am finally another step closer to my dreams.

You have been dreaming of being a singer even as a little girl. You would hold up a hairbrush and start singing random songs. Your parents usually laughed at the sight of their baby girl being so passionate about singing. 

Mom... Dad... 

The thought of your parents started to brought tears to your eyes. Its not the first time you're away from them. You've been away since you were 17. You made a decision to study in New Zealand for high school so you could get into New Zealand's university easier. It was a big decision but you didn't hesitate at all and with a quick goodbye to your best friends and families, you went straight to pursue for a better education. Come to think of it, you started to wonder if coming to New Zealand wasn't a coincidence at all. If you weren't at New Zealand, you wouldn't have auditioned for JYP and SM while both companies are holding a global auditon. 

You started scanning your eyes on the now half empty room and spot the box that holds all of your university books. It was labelled Psychology books on the box and you can't help but let out another long sigh. The reason you came to New Zealand was to study, but now you're heading towards Korea for a whole new purpose in life. 

It's not my first time moving away from my family. I have always been moving. But why does it feel like I have no place to call home...?

The memories of you leaving your hometown for New Zealand started to playback. You didn't left home because you were unhappy, you were actually quite content. But there was always a daredevil and adventure seeking part inside of you. You knew that coming to New Zealand would change everything. You knew that you don't have friends nor family in New Zealand. All you have is a suitcase of clothes and your memories. Yet you still took the risk. 

I am quite the risk taker...

*knock knock*

"Come in!" you said as you started to get up. 

"Min Lee? Its time to go..." said Emjei. 

Emjei was your one and only best friend in New Zealand and the thought of having to leave yet another best friend behind started to hurt you. 

"Min Lee... Don't cry..." she approached you and started wiping off tears from your cheeks with her thumb. She gave you a hug and you started bursting out even harder. 

"I.. I don't even.. *sobs* I don't even know how to speak Korean" you cried.

"Hey... You told me you always wanted to sing. Why should language be a barrier to you?! You can already speak four languages fluently as far as I'm concerned" she patted you on the back while still holding you close.

Its true, you can speak four languages as you were born from Malaysia. Not only you were a Malaysian but you were also from a Chinese descendant, so its no surprise when you can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Malay fluently. 

"It's time..." Emjei slowly let go and held out a hand for you to hold on to. 

You nod and took her hand. You scanned around the room once again and whispered goodbye. 

There are things you have to give up to be able to achieve bigger things...

 

 


 

Arghhhh! First chapter up already. Truth be told, I am kinda writing this from my real life experience. I want a sense of "reality" in it. But anyway. I hope this is good enough for me to move on and if you read the description, you might even know which EXO member you're gonna meet first!! ^_^ 

DO YOU KNOW WHO?!

But anyway, I will try my hardest to make it a good fic and definitely try hard to include almost ALL of SM's family into this fanfiction although its gonna be mainly EXO biased. :) 

LEAVE ME COMMENTS/SUBSCRIBE or whatever! Let me know what you think and which EXO member you wanna see next!! ^_^