Chapter 25

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

Its finally the day of your virtual marriage to begin. The people of MBC are really good at hiding who was going to be your husband so you still had literally, no idea who is it going to be. However, you did heard some rumours that Kris was to be in the show as well. 

Kris oppa and I... 

You blushed at the thought. You have never told anyone about this, but you have always liked Kris. Even when he was being mean to you, something about him just attracts you and you can't help but like him. You look at the clock and it points to 8pm. It is finally time, to meet your virtual husband. Hayama has been styling you for the whole day, and thanks to her, you looked absolutely gorgeous. You had a mini dress on, a pair of sparkly high heels and you had your hair tied into a high bun. 

"You look so elegant, Min Lee" said Hayama who was spinning you around while she admire her good work. You thanked her and gave her a hug before you get into the limosine which will lead you to your husband. 

"Be happy" she said and you nod. 

The ride to your destination felt like forever and your heart was beating fast. 

Who is it going to be... 

After what seemed like ages, you finally reached your destination. Apparently, the limosine stopped in front of the Seoul Stadium. 

Stadium...? Is it an athlete?

You walk along the red carpet, heart pounding harder and harder. You finally came to the center of the stadium and saw a tall figure standing in front of you. It was dark and you could barely make out who it is but something about him seemed a little familiar to you. The spotlight shine at you first and you bowed and greet your husband even though you still couldn't see him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Lee imnida."

You could tell the person bow back and finally the light shine at him and your heart stopped. 

Its... Its him...

 


Gotta say! This chapter is pretty exciting for me. Who do you think it is? :)

Cliff hangers <3