Chapter 14

We Got Married

Kris' POV:

You can't believe you see her early in the morning despite waking up early just to avoid her. You don't understand what life is throwing at you and you just can't stand the sight of her. She was surprised to see you and quickly said good morning, but you pretend you didn't even saw her and just walked straight to the lift while she drags along. She apologized to you for what she's done.

What are you apologizing for? You didn't even do anything... I just can't face you. 

Some part of you felt like she was apologizing on Lana's behalf and it kinda made you wanna forget Lana and treat the girl fairly, but you just can't let go of the pain. You have forgotten Lana long ago, but this girl appearing in your life with similar features to Lana made you felt like life was playing a game on you. And honestly, you had enough of games. You walked out of the lift and she followed. There was some men holding a big SNSD bulletin board.

I hope they don't let go or whatever. With that size, it could probably knock someone out if it drops. 

Lo and behold, one of the men who was worn out by the heaviness and size of the bulletin board lost his grasp and the bulletin board tipped over. You looked back and saw that Min Lee was standing right beside the tipping bulletin board and you ran over and pushed the heavy weight away from her before it could hit her. Unfortunately, the weight dropped with such force that it hurt your wrist and you wince in pain. 

"Are you okay?!" she asked while grabbing your hand. 

Her hands are so... warm... 

You quickly pulled away your hands and kept walking. 

She could be just like Lana. You don't even dare falling for anyone, Wu Fan. I'm warning you. No more girls. 

You went into the training room and she called out to you. 

"Thank you..." she said.

You turn around and looked at her. She does look like Lana but there's definitely something different about her. You approach her slowly and pulled her into your arms. Your heart was racing fast. It felt just like the way you held Lana before. You closed your eyes trying to imagine that she was Lana. 

"Your welcome..." you whispered to her. 

You could feel her arms at your back.

She hugged me...

You quickly let go before you could let yourself drift too far away from reality. 

She's not Lana, Kris. She's not. 

"Kris-ssi..." 

You turned away from her again. 

"Leave me alone." you told her in a dead tone. 

"Wh... What?" 

"I said, leave me alone."

You could hear her sobbing quietly. 

"What is wrong with you?!" 

Before you could answer her, she cuts you off.

"First you told me to stay away from EXO. Then you saved me. When I thanked you and you hugged me. Now you're asking me to leave you alone again?!" 

You remained silent. 

"Okay. I will leave you alone. Thank you anyway, for saving me." she said and you could hear footsteps leaving the room. 

You turned around and ran out of the room to try and explain to her until someone calls out your name.

"Duizhang!" 

It was Lay.

"What are you doing here? We don't have training today remember? We're all going for a fan signing event. Hurry up and get dressed" he said. 

You look at Min Lee's back disappear as she went into the lift. 

What am I doing... I'm going crazy...