Chapter 17

We Got Married

Chanyeol's POV:

"Yah!! Park Chanyeol!! Stop sitting there and come and help me out cleaning the place!" shouted Baekhyun at you.

You turn your head to face him and stick out your tongue. 

"No way! You know I don't do cleaning. And I don't even know why you're even cleaning." you said while continue playing on your PSP. 

Pfft. I honestly don't know what's gotten into Baekyunnie. He doesn't even like cleaning.

All of a sudden, you felt a broom came hitting on your head.

"Ouch!!!" you look up and glare at Baekhyun who just hit you with the broom. 

"Yahh!! What the hell are you doing?!" you stood up, continue glaring at him. Baekhyun sensing that you're really pissed threw the broom and went running straight for his room and locked it. 

"That punk!!" 

"Chanyeol... Calm down." said Suho who was helping Kyungsoo cooking. 

You sat down and continue playing with your PSP. It didn't took you long to forget about what just happened since it was such an intense game. Baekhyun came sneaking out of the room and started sweeping again. 

"Appa! Why are we cleaning and cooking anyway?" you asked, eyes still fixed on the PSP screen. 

"Luhan and Sehunnie just invited Min Lee over for dinner."

Ahhhhh... The-about-to-debut trainee. That's why Baekhyun is cleaning.

"Arraso!" 

Just then you heard someone knocking on the door, you paused your game and went to check on who it is since everyone else is busy cooking and cleaning. You opened the door and saw a petite girl standing in front of you and she quickly bowed at you while you were bowing as well. Because of your height, your head bumped into hers. 

"Ahh!" she cried holding her hand that you just knocked on. 

Aishh! This is the second time today that I knocked my head!

"Ahh! I'm sorry sunbaenim" she quickly bowed again and hit your head yet again. 

You can't help but laughed and she giggled along with you. 

"Oh! Min Lee! You're here already!" said Baekhyun who came running towards the door and pushed you away. 

"Ahh yes, oppa! And I bought these for all of you" she said and handed a big plastic bag of energy drinks to Baekhyun. 

"I'll put these in the kitchen." Baekhyun said and left for the kitchen.

You looked at the girl and smiled.

"Come on in Min Lee-ssi"

She smiled back at you.

Wow... She has a very bright smile. Like me!!

"Kamsahamnida Chanyeol-ssi" 

"Oh! You know who I am?!"

You heard from the other members that Min Lee doesn't really know the artists in SM so you were surprised that she knows you. 

"Ahh yes... I kinda did my study" she replied

Ahhh... I see.

You invited her to the couch and went to the kitchen to grab her a drink. 

"We're going to be having a feast tonight all thanks to you Min Lee-ssi!" you said while handing her the drink. 

You both started chatting away and Baekhyun would come and interfere once in a while. He quickly finish up his cleaning and sat next to Min Lee. It wasn't long until Kyungsoo yelled out that dinner was ready so you and Baekhyun lead Min Lee towards the dining area. 

"Chanyeol. Can you please ask the others to come out from their room." said Suho. 

"EVERYONE!! DINNER IS READY!!!" you yelled and soon enough, all the members came gathering. 

Its like a war zone whenever its dinner time. It always feels like EXO never has enough to eat even though you all eat a lot and some even hid snacks in the room. You sat down next to Min Lee who was sitting at the end of the table. She looked really nervous and shy so you tried to talk to her to make her feel comfortable. 

"MIN LEE! You're here!" said Kai who just finished his shower and half with only a tower rapped around his waist. Min Lee blushed at the sight and gave him a nod. Suho then stood up and went over to Min Lee and introduced himself. The other members who have met Min Lee beforehand just started eating, while the others who haven't introduced themselves. Just then you noticed that Kris was missing and asked Tao to go check if he's in his room. Tao obediently went and came out with Kris who seems to have just woken up from his nap. Kris went to the table and was about the sit down until his eyes met Min Lee's and started glaring at her. 

"I'm not hungry" he said and went out the door.

"Gege!! Gege where are you going?!" said Tao while following Kris. 

Min Lee hung her head down while the other members wonder what was going on. 

"Let him be!" said Kai who was stuffing his mouth with rice. He seems quite pissed and it made you curious what was going on. You hate awkward situations like these, so you started laughing. Soon enough, Min Lee looked up at you curiously and she started chuckling too. 

My laugh has always been contagious. 

It didn't took long until everyone started laughing along. Min Lee pat your hands lightly and thanked you. You pat her head and said:

"No matter how hard it is, I always smile and laugh like an idiot" 

She laughed.

"Thats what makes you special, Chanyeol-ssi"

Am I blushing???

"Yahh! Stop creeping Min Lee out with your smile" said Baekhyun while throwing his chopsticks at you.

You stick out your tongue at him again.

"You're only jealous because Min Lee-ssi called me special"

And you made Min Lee laughed again. 

Makes me happy that she's smiling and laughing. 

 


 

And no, Chanyeol is not my bias. But he's creeping up my list alright! 

I have "kinda" introduced all the members but only without their own POV with Min Lee, if you get what I mean. I hope you like this chapter cause I'll have to say, this is my favorite so far. I really love Chanyeol :) 

Let me know what you think!!

Here's a little Chanyeol for you! <3