Chapter 16

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

Its been 6 months since you've last saw Kyungsoo. The whole SM family were busy travelling around the world due to SMTown concert. The whole building was deserted since everyone was away. Even though you were meant to be training with EXO, you haven't even seen all of them yet, so you've been training by yourself for the past six months. 

Today was no exception. You've been training for hours and was about to have a break when someone knocked on the door and told you that Soo Man-ssi wishes to see you. You followed the person and knock on the CEO's door. 

"Min Lee-ah! How's the training going?" the CEO asked.

"Its going great sir."

He nods his head, pleased with what he heard. You then realized that your vocal and dance trainer was standing beside him. 

"Min Lee. I have been talking to your trainers and we all agree that we think... You are ready to debut." 

You looked at them, dumbfounded by what you just heard. The news took you quite a while to process.

"Wh... What?!" you exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes. You are to be debut once all the SM concerts are ending, which, would be tomorrow. And we would start preparing for your debut!" said the CEO, he seems to be as excited as you are. 

"Thank... THANK YOU SOO MAN-SSI!!" you bowed at the CEO. Unable to hide back your tears of joy. 

"I believe in you, Min Lee. So make me proud"

>>>

SM Town concerts have been over for a couple of weeks and everyone started to prepare for your debut. It was your first photoshoot today and you can't help but feel nervous. 

"Relax your muscle!" said the photographer and you quickly did as you're told. 

After spending a few good hours, you finally take a break and saw 2 boys walking into the studio.

Wow! I didn't know they're twins working in SM.

They came over to you, smiling. 

"You must be Min Lee-ssi" said the boy with a more baby doll like feature.

"Ahh yes." you quickly stand up and bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo Min Lee-ssi! Luhan imnida! And this is Sehun!"

Luhan... Sehun... E.. EXO?!

"Ahh! Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you!"

"Its very nice to meet you too Min Lee! We heard so much about you and just wanted to come and say congratulations!" said Luhan. 

"Kamsahamnida sunbaenim" you smiled. 

"We just wanted to invite you to dinner with EXO. Its kinda rude of us to not introduce ourselves especially we live just opposite each other" said Sehun quietly. 

Ohh... He seems very shy.

"Would you like to join us? The whole group would be there" said Luhan.

Why not? Why should I still be afraid of Kris?

"Sure!" you said. 

Both the boys sighed in relief and it made you wonder if they knew about your little situation with Kris. 

"Kyungsoo hyung would be preparing yummy food now because you're coming" giggled Sehun. 

Ahhhh... So its because of the food then. Hahaha.

"I can't wait. Thank you sunbaenim" 

"You're welcome. We should probably go now. Don't wanna disturb you for your photoshoot" said Luhan and he put his arms at Sehun's shoulder. 

"Ahh... Sunbaenim. I'm... I'm just wondering if you and Sehun are twins?" you asked out of curiousity.

"Aniya. Sehun and I, well, we're more than best friends" said Luhan and he smiled at Sehun. The other boy blushed. 

Oh my gosh. They look like lovers now. 

"Ahh.. Alright. I'll see you later then sunbaenim"

"Arraso (okay)" 

You watch as the boys leave, hand in hand. 

They look so happy together.

 


HUNHAN!!!! 

Anyway, you guys are right :( I'm taking too long to introduce members. So I decided to throw in HunHan in here. I loveeeeeeeee them. Yea. I basically ship Luhan with anyone but Sehun would only be the real one. Other than Lay. 

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?!

My OTPs are driving me crazy T^T

But anyway. Here it is!

New chapter. :)

I know its a boring one but I promise, next chapter would be more interesting. PROMISE!