Chapter 19

We Got Married

Min Lee's POV:

Today. Today is the day. I... Min Lee... am finally going to debut as an SM solo artist. Mom, dad, Emjei... My dream has finally come true. 

>>>

"Ladies and Gentleman! I give you! SM's new solo ballad singer!! KANG MIN LEE!!"

All you could hear was screaming and applauds. You stood into the spotlight and the whole crowd quiet down. The music starts playing, and you started belting out your first ever single "For You". You opened your eyes to see lightsticks waving in a syncronized way. Banners with your name everywhere. Your dream has finally came true. You look at the crowd and spot EXO sitting at the very back, along with your sunbaenims SHINee. Even though they were far away, you could hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun cheering loudly for you. Your debut was perfect. 

After showcasing your talents, its time for the Q&A section and you can't believe your luck for having Taeyeon unnie as your MC for the night. 

"Everyone! Don't you think Min Lee-ssi has a very beautiful and angelic voice?" asked Taeyeon and the crowd responded in a loud yes which made you chuckled and blushed. 

"Min Lee-ssi. She's an incredible singer. After only spending about 6 months in SM as a trainee, she gets to debut as an artist. And not just any kind of artist, but a ballad singer! Let's give Min Lee-ssi another round of applause!" 

"Jeongmal kamsahamnida!" you waved at the crowd and they went wild. 

"Min Lee-ssi. Here's a few question that the audience has for you. Alright, first question. *clears throat*. Is there any artists that you look up to? And why?" asked Taeyeon.

"I respect every artist as everyone of them has their own uniqueness. But as a ballad singer, I look up to 2AM sunbaenims as they are very good singers. I hope one day I'll get to have a duet with them" you answered and the crowd cheered at your answer. 

"Ahh. Its true. 2AM are very good singers indeed. Well then, next question. Whats the first thing you wanna do after your debut?"

"I wanna meet all my fans!!" you shouted and made a heart for the fans and the crowd went wild again. 

"Hahaha... Isn't Min Lee-ssi cute? Alright, last question Min Lee-ssi. Which sunbaenim has helped you the most towards your road to debutting?"

"All of SM artists have helped me a lot. Siwon-ssi is my personal coaching trainer and over the time, I've come to know Victoria-ssi quite well. But I would say EXO sunbaenim helped me the most-"

And before you could continue, you could hear cheering coming from where EXO was sitting. It was obviously Chanyeol since it was a deep voice. 

You derp! Hahaha...

"Ahhh yes. SM family are really like a family. We help each other a lot. Well, thank you Min Lee-ssi for your honest answers! Now, I know you guys would be upset to hear this, but, Min Lee-ssi will now be performing her last song for tonight! Let's all give it up one more time for, KANG.MIN.LEE!!!!"

>>>

"Min Lee!!" you looked back and saw Baekhyun running towards you as you were making your way towards your changing room. He gave you a tight hug and pulled away.

"You were great Min Lee!" he said.

"Kamsahamnida oppa!" 

"Baekhyun-ah... Let Min Lee go and change. Then you can talk however long you want, as long as Min Lee is fine with it" said Suho. 

"Arraso! Hurry up Min Lee. You're coming out to celebrate with EXO and SHINee!" 

You nod and went to your changing room where Hayama was already waiting for you. She saw you coming in and gave you a hug. 

"You were great Min Lee!"

"Kamsahamnida Hayama! Its all thanks to you that I look so pretty today" you hugged her back. 

"Thats my job!" 

You hurried up changed your clothes and went to the van where a few EXO members were already waiting for you. You opened the car door to see Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun tagging along in your van while the others went on another. They were all complementing how good you were and you thanked them for coming. Chanyeol and Baekhyun started beatboxing and singing while Kai and Sehun danced to it. You were actually quite exhausted by the vibe that the boys were bringing made you feel energetic again. 

"Min Lee ah" called out your manager who was driving.

"Yes oppa?"

"Strong Heart invited you to be on their show already! It seems like you're doing really good"

"OMO! Strong Heart?!!" 

"Yes! Tomorrow! So don't have a late night"

"Arraso oppa!"

>>>

You followed the boys into a KTV room and saw the other EXO members and SHINee members were already there. They all held up their drinks and made a toss to your future success. You scan around the room, looking for a particular someone and to your surprise, he was there in the corner selecting songs to sing. You walked towards him and sat down, his eyes still fixed on the remote although you know that he knows you sat next to him. 

"Thank you for coming, Kris-ssi"

"I had no choice" he said in a monotone 

"Thank you anyway." you said and handed him a drink. 

He took it and looked at you. 

"I hope you have a good night" you look at him in the eye and got up to join the other members but he grabbed on to your wrist. 

"Stay." 

You sat down again without looking at him, his hands still holding to your wrist. 

"Kris... Can I know why you're treating me this way?" you asked coldly. You hear a sigh from him. 

"I... I kinda projected my anger for my ex-girlfriend to you." 

You didn't know what to say so you remained silent.

"I'm sorry for treating you this way. Can we start over?"

You looked at him and smile.

"Hello. My name is Min Lee" you said while holding out your hand to him.

He looked at your hand and grabbed it.

"My name is Kris."

>>>

You have finally finished filming Strong Heart after about 4 hours. It was a really cool program and you really liked it. You even had the chance to meet another new artist Nana from JYP entertainment. You were making your way to your van as you saw Nana so you decided to officially say hi to her and introduce yourself.

I hope I can be friends with her. She seems so nice in the show.

You approched her and tap her on the shoulders. You quickly bow as she turn around. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Lee imnida"

To your surprised, she just glared at you and started walking away. 

"Ahh Nana-ssi!" you called out.

She looked around her surrounding and approached you. 

"Kang Min Lee. Don't you think we can be friends. I will tear you apart bit by bit. The new artist award? Its going to be mine." she said and spat at your face. Still trying to process what just happened, you stood there, shocked, while Nana walked away.