Chapter 6

We Got Married

Lay's POV:

Ahhhh... Where is Baekhyun? Everyone is waiting for him to start practice. 

You took our you phone and started texting Baekhyun and ask where he's at. It didn't took him long to reply you. You lazily reached for your phone that you set aside while laying down on the dance floor. 

What?? Baekhyun is showing a trainee around the building?? We haven't had a trainee since, well, since we debuted.

You quickly reply him and asked him if it was a boy or a girl. And to your utmost surprise, it was a girl. You got up quickly from the floor and headed out the door. 

"I'm going to look for Baekhyun" you shouted to let the other members know while you're replying Baekhyun's text. 

I need to check this out. 

You ran towards the location where Baekhyun told you. Apparently they're right in front of Eunhyuk sunbaenim's personal training room. You saw Baekhyun's back and a tiny little slender figure standing next to him. 

That must be the new trainee. 

"Baekhyun!" 

Both of them turned towards you while smiling. You knew that Baekhyun was forcing a smile at you, its too easy to tell. So you turn towards the stranger and was surprised to be invited by such a bright and warm smile. 

Gosh... she's pretty. That smile. Wow...

Baekhyun introduced her to you and without even thinking, you held out a hand to her. It wasn't really China's custom to bow when you meet someone, well, at least not a 90 degree bow. She took your hand and to your surprised, you placed her hand lightly towards your lips. 

What am I doing?!

You were so shocked you didn't even realize what you just did until Baekhyun called you a and pushed you away. You quickly apologize to the girl called Min Lee, still in shock what you just did. You could feel your ears started to burn. 

Damn it! Not now ears! 

You're natural a shy person and its very easy to tell. For you to even hold a girl's hand would probably make your whole face go red, not to mention kissing a girl's hand. Before you know it, Baekhyun was already holding her wrist and pulling her away from you. You quickly followed them but say nothing along the way. 

"Its nice to meet you Lay-ssi" she said.

"Ahh.. Nice to meet you too" 

Baekhyun, who seems like a know it all, explained to you that Min Lee was from Malaysia and that she could speak 4 languages fluently and still learning Korean. 

Wow! 4 languages? Including Mandarin, Cantonese and English? She must be really smart. 

You watch as Baekhyun and Min Lee chatted happily while you follow them like you weren't even supposed to be there. Well, you really weren't supposed to be there, but still, Baekhyun should give you a chance to talk to her. You followed as you study the girl. 

She seems like a very cheerful person. I wonder how she got into SM. I wonder if she sings or dance? Does she do both? 

The tour around the building was finally finished and Baekhyun announced to Min Lee that he'll show her the dorm now. Min Lee was so excited to see her dorm she started jumping up and down like a little bunny. 

How cute... 

You let out a small smile but hid it as soon as Min Lee turn towards you. She looked at you with her huge sparkly eyes and you were totally captured by it. 

She's really really pretty... 

You continue follow them to the lift and to your surprised, Baekhyun pressed on the 5th floor button. 

She's on the same floor as us?

"Lay-ssi? Are you okay?" she asked.

“Ahh.. I’m just.. I’m fine” you answered. 

I'm just nervous around you and I don't even know why.

You stepped out of the lift with Baekhyun and walk towards the end of the corridor. 

"Baekhyun. Is she staying with us?" you whispered

"What? No! She's staying opposite us."

Ahh... That dorm... 

You both reached the dorm and Baekhyun showed Min Lee her dorm and she thanked us. 

“By the way, that’s our dorm there” you said while pointing to the door behind you.

You idiot! Of course it is. It has a huge EXO sign on it. Gahh! You idiot!

“So if you ever need anything, just knock on it” you continued, trying to cover the stupid statement that you just said. 

After thanking us again, you quickly walk towards the lift and pressed on the down button. 

Damn it... I'm such an idiot. 

You could tell that Baekhyun was kinda reluctant to leave as he asked Min Lee again if there's anything else he could do for her. 

Well, that's a surprise. Baekhyun never treated us that nice.

Just as the lift reached the 5th floor, you heard Baekhyun who's now standing next to you calling out to Min Lee.

“Min Lee-ssi. Just call me oppa” he said.

What?!! Oppa?!!!!!! He doesn't even let our friends call him that. 

The door opened and you quickly step in and Baekhyun followed. You can't help but let out a small laugh that you've been holding in. 

"Oppa!!" you teased

"Ohh shut up..." Baekhyun lightly hit you on the shoulder. 

You could tell that Baekhyun was still thinking about Min Lee during practice. He was kinda spacing off here and there during the practice and was told off by the trainer a few times. Truth be told, it wasn't really just him. You tried concentrating as well but no matter how hard you concentrate, Min Lee's smile would keep replaying in your head. 

Damn. Her smile is addictive.

After practice, you and all the other members sat down, all in sweat yet a satisfied look on each face. 

"Kyungsoo-ah! What are you cooking for dinner tonight?" asked Baekhyun.

So now he's hungry? He wasn't thinking about Min Lee?

"My famous Kimchi Spagetti. Why?" answered Kyungsoo while wiping away his sweat. 

"Can we invite someone over?" asked Baekhyun

I knew it! He's gonna invite her!

"Hyung! Who are you inviting?" asked the maknae Sehun. 

You muttured Min Lee's name but it was loud enough for everyone to hear as the room was completely quiet. Everyone was looking at you and waiting for an explaination. 

"She's a new trainee. Baekhyun and I *emphasised* showed her around." you answered. 

"A new trainee huh?" said Kai. 

"Is it okay, Kyungsoo? She's new here and I doubt she even has groceries yet to make her own dinner. Plus she's just staying opposite us so its easy right?" asked Baekhyun, almost pleading the mother figure of EXO. 

"Well I didn't say no, did I?" said Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun quickly jumped on his feet with a bright smile and thanked Kyungsoo. 

"Great! I'll go tell her now" and with that he ran out the door.

"Wow.. I've never seen Baekhyun hyung act like that before" said Tao. 

Ohh.. You guys are in for such a surprise...

 

 


 

AHHH!! 2 subscribers already! Hahahaha.. Thank you so much to both of you subbies!!! ^_^ I love you two. And also once again thank you to those who viewed my story. Thank you so much. Lay's POV is finally out!! Which EXO member do you want next?!!

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! ^_^

I will update as soon as possible.