Sehun's Plan #1

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

The drive was in silence, except Sehun was talking about random things that I wasn't paying attention to. When we finally arrived in front of Staples, Sehun didn't move out.

Kai looked at him quizzically, "Why aren't you going out?" Sehun just sat there, then he turned toward us, "Actually hyung you can just go back to the dorm. Yuna and I will take a taxi back"

Kai gaped, "What?! Just you two? No!" Sehun waved his hand, "It's nothing hyung, all we're doing is going to buy a notebook and a few pens that's all. Relax."

"Fine, I'll wait for you in here then" Kai said while crossing his arms. Sehun shook his head and opened the car door, "No can do. Go home!" He said and pulled me out the car. We ran away, Kai rolled down the window, "Yah! Come back!"

We ran to the parking lot, behind some cars. Sehun looked around, he looked as if he was looking for someone.

"What are you looking for?" I asked him. "Uh...Oh! There!" He pointed towards a white car, then pulled me towards it. He opened the door for me, I looked at him confused.

"Just go in, I'm not kidnapping you if that's what you're thinking. Come on! Go! Go!" He urged me. I looked at him once more then got in, Sehun followed in after me and shut the door. "To home please!" He said to the driver

At once the car engine and we started driving somewhere. I turned to Sehun, "Alright what are we doing?"

He innocently beamed at me, "No where in particular, just my house. Anyway, I always have the notebooks I used in my old school and I have a pencil case too so basically we came here for nothing."

My head tilted down as I gave him an 'Are-you-kidding-me?' look, "Seriously?! Then what was the whole point of this trip?!"

Sehun smiled mischeiviously, "We'll see when we get to my house" I stared at him in disbelief, "Your house...we're going to your house..." He nodded in response. I sighed, looking up then out the window.

We soon arrived at a modern house, it was white and oddly shaped. I gasped once we got out of the car and had a good view of the house, "Sehun! Your house is so cool! I want a house like this!"

He chuckled at my excitement, "You should see the inside, it's actually bigger than it looks. Come on." Sehun lead me into the house, the rooms were big and lux

Please log in to read the full chapter