What?!

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

School soon ended and I walked out of the building with Jae and Miyoung besides me. Miyoung clung onto my arm and her eyes were bright, "Yuna! You know Sehun also comes here now, right?"

I looked at her, then at Jae confusingly, "Uh..yeah.." I answered. Jae rolled her eyes, "Miyoung's apparently becoming an EXOtic now after watching EXO's music videos and variety show appearances. She watched them all day yesterday and you would not believe what happened. At first when she saw them, she was like 'Oh..they're okay' and then like two hours later she was like 'Oh my god! Sehun's so cute!' and 'Kris is so handsome! Look at him Jae! Isn't he?'"

I laughed, "Seriously? Within two hours she became an EXOtic and fangirled?" Jae nodded and crossed her arms, "And I was there the whole time, neglected while she fangirled"

Miyoung slouched a bit, "Well sorry, but they seriously are all talented and good-looking too" I agreed, "I know right? They're really handsome"

Jae looked at us with a 'Are-you-serious?' expression. We both shrugged, I pulled Jae over, "You'll understand us when you see them"

"Sure, sure. That's if I get to see them" She said and walked besides me. Miyoung gasped, Jae and I looked towards her and saw her pointing at something. I followed her finger and found that she was pointing at no other than Sehun.

When Sehun met my gaze he smiled and waved at me, Jae seemed like she was holding Miyoung up just in case i

Please log in to read the full chapter