Music Bank

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Finally!" I stretched yawning, I had just finished homework and it was exactly two hours until Music Bank started. I decided to take a shower and change out of my uniform into fresh clothes.

Once I got out, I threw my clothes into the laundry basket. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Kai.

To: Kai

Hey! Going to see your performance today at Music Bank, alright? Leaving now. See you.

After I sent the message I took my bag and keys then headed out, even though I was early it would take me sometime to get there plus, I wanted a good seat.

In 20 minutes I arrived, I gasped at the amount of people already there. There was already a line of people, and I thought I was going to be early. I sighed, but the thought of being able to see Kai again made me excited, I happily got into line and waited. While waiting I felt my phone vibrate I took it out and checked it.

From: Kai

Really?! You shouldn't come you have school stuff to do! And I don't want my bestie to fail classes! >:O

I texted back to him.

To: Kai

Yah! Worry about your own grades! You haven't been in school for like a month and for your information I already finished my homework!!!

Right after I sent it, I got a message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Hey! Hey! You at Music Bank now? >.>

I stared at the message debating whether or not to reply to the stranger. "Excuse me Miss" Looking up I saw that I was at the ticket booth. "Oh, sorry" I gave a small smile shov

Please log in to read the full chapter