Roommate?!

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

After eating many plates of food, Baekhyun, Sehun and I were all full.

"That was good." Sehun drank the rest of his soda. "I'm so full...I probably won't be able to eat dinner." Baekhyun said placing his hands behind his head.

"You guys ordered like what ten plates and you finished most of it too." I looked at the empty plates in front of us.

"Well can't blame us. We're hungry and guys. Don't guys tend to eat more than girls?" Baekhyun said tilting his chair backwards a bit. "Baekhyun probably ate more than you and I combined." Sehun whispered to me.

Baekhyun heard what Sehun said, "Yah! Sehun don't make up lies! You and I probably ate the same amount of food!" Baekhyun threw a napkin at Sehun's face.

"Stop being so childish hyung! Who throws napkins at people? Weirdo. Anyway, who's paying? Not me this time!" Sehun tossed the napkin back at Baekhyun the held his hands up.

I groaned, "Are you kidding that means I have to pay all of this?!" I held my hands out at the empty plates. They both nodded at me. "Ugh. Call for the bill."

The bill soon arrived and I checked how much it was, my eyes budged out. "You fat hogs! It's $128! I'm not paying this off." I tossed the bill at them.

They both checked the bill. "Whoops guess we ate a bit too much..hehe..anyway..we're off meet you outside!" Both of them rushed out leaving me with the bill.

"I can't believe those two..." I huffed and took the bill to the counter. As I was about to slide my credit card Baekhyun came back in and slid his card instead. "What are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"I'm paying. I wouldn't be a gentleman if I had a girl pay for the meal, and well Sehun...I don't know about him." He signed his signature and the two of us thanked the workers then we left.

"Thanks for paying." I thanked Baekhyun. "No problem. Now let's get back to the dorms shall we?" He placed his shades on, then pointed at some direction.

I followed to where he was pointing at, Sehun was in front of

Please log in to read the full chapter