Surpise (Part 4)

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

I turned to look at the sky, it was filled with colors. Apparently Manager Lee's surprise was a firework show. Although I found that kind of lame, I loved seeing fireworks.

The dark sky was lightened up by the vibrant colors in the sky. I took a glance around and noticed that almost everyone had stopped just to watch the showcase of fireworks. Nearing the end, the fireworks seemed to have made a small fountain with blue spurting out at the tips. I awed at the sight, I have never seen fireworks like that before, it was my first time.

 Then all of a sudden a note fell from the sky and landed somewhere near Suho. He looked confused but picked it up anyway, "Is this for us?" He held it up

"It like fell from the sky? What kind of thing falls from the sky?!" Chanyeol gaped looking up at the sky. D.O looked around too, "Where did it come from?"

"Just open it." Baekhyun shrugged grabbing the note. He unfolded it, "To EXO-K & Yuna. Firework showcase, you like? Anyway, head upwards where that hill is. From Manager."

"What hill?" Sehun took the note away and looked it over. "It's says head upwards, so that way?" He pointed to the right.

Without an answer Kai already started up the hill, I followed behind him, then everyone else followed behind us.

Sehun bounced back to my side, "What do you think is up there?" He asked excitedly. I shrugged, "I don't know. Whatever your manager planned, I guess." He pouted at my answer.

"I think it's going to be a clown up there." Baekhyun randomly stated. "What?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows. Baekhyun repeated his answer, "A clown. I think a clown's going to be up there."

"Pfff, why would there be a clown?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Who knows? Maybe hyung planned another show. A show of clowns and their stunts." Baekhyun shrugged

"That's stupid hyung. I think it's going to be manager hyung dressed up as a clown!" Sehun chirped. Baekhyun whacked the back of his head, "That's as stupid as my idea!" Sehun pouted while rubbing his head, "Ouch that hurt."

At the top of the 'hill' there was a big tree and a picnic table there with plates covered so the food wouldn't get cold. Suho looked around, "Is this what hyung was talking about?" He pointed at the table.

"Yes! You are correct!" A voice from no where made us all jump. From behind the tree emerged Manager Lee.

D.O held onto his chest, "Gosh! You scared us all!" He exclaimed. Manager Lee chuckled, "Sorry guys but I prepare

Please log in to read the full chapter