New Student?

Fame isn't Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

Students all arrived a few minutes after Jaehyun and I had gotten in, Jaehyun really was in my class. He sat about five seats away from me. Everyone was in their seats while the teacher took attendance, after all the morning routines were done we were sent off to class. I had math first, I silently cursed. That's the class Kai and I sat next to each other in, what a great way to start over. I huffed and went to the math room.

Kai was already sitting there I went to my seat next to him and pulled the chair about a foot away so I was near the edge of the table. Kai looked at me and raised his eyebrow, but then turned front again. Him and his attitude, I rolled my eyes and dropped my books down on the table then sat down. Math class wasn't that hard, but it seemed dull now, very boring. I sat in my seat and stared out the window for the entire class. When classes was over I picked up my books and left the class right away and went to my next.

Science class. The one I had with Jaehyun. I went to my seat and sat down while everyone else started to come in, as Jaehyun came in he gave me a brief wave and I returned it. I watched as Jaehyun went to his seat, he sat right in front of me.

"Wow, you sit in front of me and I didn't even know" I said as he turned around. He chuckled, "I didn't even know I sat behind you. You know we're getting a new student today?" He asked.

"Really? How do you know?" I glanced around the room but didn't see anyone new. "Taemin says that they dropped him off today" Jaehyun said referring 'they' to SHINee.

I tilted my head, "I thought they came to visit you?" He sheepishly smiled, "Yeah..about that, I kind of just bumped into them in the hallway. I asked why they were here and Taemin said that they came to drop off the new student"

"Oh" My mouth formed an 'O'. "If they dropped off the new student do you think the student could be someone from the company or something?"

Jaehyun shrugged, "

Please log in to read the full chapter